The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs L.A. Kings| 1:00 PM PST| SNET-P

Blueberries

This is kind of a far out analogy.

Lets put it this way.

Someone breaks into your house, so you go to the Police, and then it happens again, you go to the Police again and again and they can't stop it.

So after it happens alot of times, what do you do? Go to the Police again? or buy a gun and defend yourself?

Oh the Irony.

What I am saying is, this team is getting out muscles in the corners and against the boards, we are having trouble containing there size, and it is generating chances.

aside from that, legal or not, they are doing whatever they want to our players whenever they want to, and we do nothing back, we sit there and take it, the Refs aren't calling it clearly, so why must we continue to sit back and watch our players get man handled.

I'm sorry I don't look to make excuses and blame the refs for everything like you, cause the reffing isn't going to improve in the playoffs, and teams like this still appear to be our weakness. Atleast without Kes Booth and Kass.

You can continue to blame the refs for this if you like, but like I said its not going to improve in the post season, and I am sure no one is going to feel sorry for us if we complain that we got eliminated cause of the refs.

Archived