The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van - Edm

I want everyone's honest opinion on this, It just popped into my head a minute ago so I havn't given it much though...

To EDM: Schneider

To VAN: Eberle

There are upsides and downsides to it, I realize that being in the same division that it would likely never happen, but lets entertain the thought of it.

Personally I like it. Lou has a few more years that he can give us while we trade for/draft/develop a young goalie and Eberle would be a hell of a fit with the Sedins.

Schneider is the answer the Oilers are looking for.

Do you guys think it could actually ever happen?

Neither team does this. We do not want to face Schneider 6 times a year and the Oil do not want to lose Eberle.

......actually, I can see Edmonton saying yes due to the number of high scoring forwards they have in their roster who are all young. Vancouver would not do this deal though, and rightfully so.

As a Montreal fan, you sir are high. There's no way we're giving up Price.... He's going to be our #1 for the next 10 years.... Plus who would fill in for Price? Budaj? Tokarski? No and no.... Come on.

Montreal doesn't need another small winger. The ONLY way Price is leaving is for a number 1 goalie, a big top 3 forward, a prospect, and a 1st rounder... Yes I'm serious, but that's what Montreal would want.

EDIT: Here's an example:

To STL:

Price

To MTL:

Stewart

Jake Allen

Taresenko

2013 First rounder

That's most likely what it would take to get Price.

Archived