The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1-0 Kings

Mad Cow Disease

Pretty sure I saw Mike Richards talk to the refs more in the second period than the Canucks did all game, found that quite amusing. The Queen Whiners talking about other teams whining, too good. Anyways, another ugly one but a win is a win is a win. This is the way we gotta play with the personnel we've got.

schneids!!! deserved the shutout~~~

meh.....i still hate the dump and change and then chasing opponents into ur own zone and struggling to clear the puck everytime we are in the lead in 3rd period............

i wonder if it actually saves energy for the players so they don't overwork, or it actually uses more energy to constantly change and chase????

hopefully alberts out, barker in tmr~

go :canucks::towel:

Schneider's game is back. I don't think there is any question he is going to get the reins down the stretch now. Gutsy win tonight..Did what we had to and i thought we hung in there physically against a tough opponent.

Hope we have enough in the tank for tomorrow.. We need all the points we can get Minny is playing great hockey. Colorado also plays tonight in Dallas so both teams will be on b2b except Colorado has had 3 games off before tonight.

Archived