The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1-0 Kings

Mad Cow Disease

That was intensity. Part of the reason we held them out was the D (and Cory) respond when Bieksa plays like that. He is a leader, of that there is no doubt.

Well played the whole team and another beauty from Roadrunner.

A word for Gordon (wanted to call him young Gordon but he's not) The guy gives it everything he has. I don't think I've seen a guy grab a chance with such enthusiasm.......I wish he could get a goal just to really boost his confidence and he might surprise us.

most of our playres we have in the lineup now are playing with fear and it shows compared to playing with entitlement like they wont lose their job.. we still see lackluster play from all the vets that can have an off night without being put in AVs dog house ..the other guys are making sure they are in the lineup the next night and thats what we need..and thats what we never get from kassian

most of our playres we have in the lineup now are playing with fear and it shows compared to playing with entitlement like they wont lose their job.. we still see lackluster play from all the vets that can have an off night without being put in AVs dog house ..the other guys are making sure they are in the lineup the next night and thats what we need..and thats what we never get from kassian

If I'm gillis I'm buying out Booth if you can't move him and resigning Raymond. They guy has really impressed me. I honestly thought he was done after that back injury. He just didnt look like he could hang in the NHL anymore.

I was wrong Raymond! I'm sorry lol

Him and Hansen are just entering their primes now so i got a feeling those 2 can get even better. Raymond finally went from seeing goalie to seeing the net, his career years are yet to come

If Schroeder continues this pace kesler is going to have to earn his spot back. 3 points in 4 games. That line really isn't a defensive liability either.

Archived