The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which player do you want the Canucks to aquire at the Trade Deadline? [Poll]

VAN_FAN_MATT

Which rumored trade target do you want the Canucks to aquire at the Trade Deadline?  

339 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While I still have my doubts that the Canucks are going to make any significant trades at the deadline, I still have high hopes. Though the potential for a block-buster is certainly there.

Please share in your comments on who you voted for.

*sorry for omitting Jagr, but I can't seem to add another option to either list for some reason in edit.

P.S - my personal votes were for Martin St Louis as most wanted and Tyler Bozak most likely.

I think of all the high-profile forwards we could potentially acquire, Brenden Morrow is the best bet to re-sign here in the summer. I don't want to see us waste picks and prospects on someone like Derek Roy who will want to test free agency at season's end.

Talbot would also be a good fit, I think.

I think of all the high-profile forwards we could potentially acquire, Brenden Morrow is the best bet to re-sign here in the summer. I don't want to see us waste picks and prospects on someone like Derek Roy who will want to test free agency at season's end.

Talbot would also be a good fit, I think.

While I still have my doubts that the Canucks are going to make any significant trades at the deadline, I still have high hopes. Though the potential for a block-buster is certainly there.

Please share in your comments on who you voted for.

*sorry for omitting Jagr, but I can't seem to add another option to either list for some reason in edit.

P.S - my personal votes were for Martin St Louis as most wanted and Tyler Bozak most likely.

Archived