The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Brenden Morrow to Pittsburgh

I would say it was fair if Morrow was a few years younger. At this point, I'd give up a 2nd round pick for him at most. He's more of a depth/support player now. A guy like Chris Higgins brings as much as him.

But they're obviously going for it this year, and have the prospect depth to do it, so good for them.

I would say it was fair if Morrow was a few years younger. At this point, I'd give up a 2nd round pick for him at most. He's more of a depth/support player now. A guy like Chris Higgins brings as much as him.

But they're obviously going for it this year, and have the prospect depth to do it, so good for them.

Neal, Richards, Ribeiro, Ott, Ryder, Morrow.

That'll be 6 potential top 6 forwards they've traded away recently.

They've either lost all those guys for nothing, or lost the trade. What's up with these stars? They're going to be losing Roy, Whitney, and Jagr pretty soon too.

Either really poor management, or nobody likes playing there.

At least they could potentailly win this trade.

Neal, Richards, Ribeiro, Ott, Ryder, Morrow.

That'll be 6 potential top 6 forwards they've traded away recently.

They've either lost all those guys for nothing, or lost the trade. What's up with these stars? They're going to be losing Roy, Whitney, and Jagr pretty soon too.

Either really poor management, or nobody likes playing there.

Archived