The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why I hate CDC

logic

Basically, you come on CDC to have intelligent hockey related discussions, with other educated members.

In reality you come on and you're terribly mistaken.

There's always someone complaining about something that has no use being complained about. For example, trades. I use trade as an example because everyone wants MG to make 'splashes' to go for the cup, but when he does ( Ballard, Booth ) everyone accuses him of being "a terrible GM", and overpaying everytime.

So now, he isn't making moves and he's being called terrible because he's not making trades. Another thing, fans want players to win cups, but they want to trade for players to win in the future to.

MY SANITY IS SLOWLY DISAPPEARING

Basically, you come on CDC to have intelligent hockey related discussions, with other educated members.

In reality you come on and you're terribly mistaken.

There's always someone complaining about something that has no use being complained about. For example, trades. I use trade as an example because everyone wants MG to make 'splashes' to go for the cup, but when he does ( Ballard, Booth ) everyone accuses him of being "a terrible GM", and overpaying everytime.

So now, he isn't making moves and he's being called terrible because he's not making trades. Another thing, fans want players to win cups, but they want to trade for players to win in the future to.

MY SANITY IS SLOWLY DISAPPEARING

Heh, a mod needs to pin a thread with 2 statements:

1) When Ballard was acquired the Canucks desperately needed defensemen...like Philadelphia Flyers desperately.

2) When Hodgson was traded the Canucks had good depth down the middle. 2 key injuries can seriously deplete that depth.

So don't whine about why did the Canucks trade for Ballard and Cody would look good as a 2nd line centre on the Canucks right now.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'm on CDC to piss people off... Hurray for trolling.

I've grown a real hatred for a very large majority of the posters on here.

Archived