The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chris Stewart?

Chirs Stewart is just a perfect fit for the Canucks. A nice, much needed right winger that can play with either with Kes or the Sedins. He has plenty of grit, is a great fighter, great physical presence, and still possesses great goal scoring ability. He's exactly what we want Kassian to be, and he's only 25. Now I know chances at getting him are extraordinarily low, but I just think he could be that big piece we need to put us over the top. But the only way that a trade would be even possible would be if there was a 3+ way trade. For example, Stewart to VAN, Loungo to TOR, Frattin, Liles, Ballard plus a third round pick from both VAN and TOR to STL. (Now of course I don't think this would happen, but this would be an example for my prototype deal.) TOR gets their veteran goalie to help Reimer, VAN get their Gritty scoring star, and ST Louis gets 2 solid defensemen to help out on the back end and give depth, plus a scorer pretty good scorer like Frattin, and 2 draft picks. Still needs balancing and tweaking but you get my point. Just wanted to get some thoughts on this idea. St Louis would have a steep price, but do you think it would be worth it to match that price? (if even possible) Thoughts?

This is mainly speculation/discussion, Sorry, first, forum I've posted. New to this thing. But what do you think it would take to make this deal happen. I think a three way deal with toronto would be the best way to go, if possible.

Archived