The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Edler to wing?

This is unlikely because he has a lot of potential but lately he has been terrible defensively and is a big strong body. We have a lot of depth on D for now..... and by the way i thought of this before we put ballard on wing ;)

Sedins Burrows

Edler Kesler Kassian/Higgins

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

Weise Lapierre Higgins/Kassian

Hamhuis Bieksa

Tanev Garrison

Ballard Alberts

Barker

Just a thought

Actually, the last two games he hasn't done any mistakes, I think he's turner the corner.

Come on, he's struggling enough at the position he played his whole life, and you want to put him on the wing? I mean, even I like to play armchair GM/Coach, but this is just complete non-sense.

Actually, the last two games he hasn't done any mistakes, I think he's turner the corner.

Come on, he's struggling enough at the position he played his whole life, and you want to put him on the wing? I mean, even I like to play armchair GM/Coach, but this is just complete non-sense.

This is unlikely because he has a lot of potential but lately he has been terrible defensively and is a big strong body. We have a lot of depth on D for now..... and by the way i thought of this before we put ballard on wing ;)

Sedins Burrows

Edler Kesler Kassian/Higgins

Raymond Schroeder Hansen

Weise Lapierre Higgins/Kassian

Hamhuis Bieksa

Tanev Garrison

Ballard Alberts

Barker

Just a thought

Archived