The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3 Avelanch 2

Edler's Mind Tricks

Good effort from the boys on a back to back.

Canucks score 3 beauty goals. Nice shot Garrison, great break out and shot from Raymond, and awesome backhand from Burrows

Cory had no chance on the 2 allowed, a clear 2 on 1 and then it bounces in off Hansen's skate....

Nice to get the win, a powerplay goal, and get back in top of NW division (Minny has 2 games in hand though)

Perfect road trip

It's really bizarre that our forward lineups are so decimated that we have a defenceman playing wing, and we are still winning games.

Yet when everyone was healthy and stuff, we couldn't buy a win to save our lives.

Welcome to bizarro world, everyone.

Always awesome that the Canucks won. This one kinda sucks for me though cause it was at the expense of my favorite player (Giguere) losing. I'm still hoping he can get another chance at being a starter in the future.

All the people who were saying that Schneider was "unproven"... He's been leading a banged up team that was on the verge of collapsing out of the playoffs to a four game winning streak. Not saying he's the greatest goalie ever nor is it a knock on Lu, just saying that he's been doing pretty well under pressure so far.

Archived