The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3 Avelanch 2

Edler's Mind Tricks

All the people who were saying that Schneider was "unproven"... He's been leading a banged up team that was on the verge of collapsing out of the playoffs to a four game winning streak. Not saying he's the greatest goalie ever nor is it a knock on Lu, just saying that he's been doing pretty well under pressure so far.

You know, I don't think Kesler and Raymond don't play well together. It will be interesting to see what happens with Luongo. I think next season will start to sort itself out when one of our goalies is finally traded. I think Raymond will take a bit of a discount to play with this team. Schroeder and Raymond are awesome together though.

Given the circumstances of being down so many bodies and having players playing in unfamiliar positions and on different lines, an undefeated road trip is a huge feat. Maybe the Edler suspension will be a rallying point for this team - an "us against the world" mentality? Either way, great to see everyone working hard and playing well again.

Good job team

Well all's i have to say is Raymond has really changed my mind. I was never a big fan, but for him to be forced into a pay cut this season and not hold a grudge or play like crap really tells me a lot about this kid. Very good story, keep it up Mason.

Archived