Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edler's Mind Tricks

[PGT] Canucks 3 Avelanch 2

145 posts in this topic

Yup. Another game, another injury.

But i'm starting to like Ballard as a forward. At least then he'll get some shots.

All the people who were saying that Schneider was "unproven"... He's been leading a banged up team that was on the verge of collapsing out of the playoffs to a four game winning streak. Not saying he's the greatest goalie ever nor is it a knock on Lu, just saying that he's been doing pretty well under pressure so far.

Or Jensen gets called up. Ballard has done a good job as a forward though, wouldn't mind seeing him there for a couple more games.

You know, I don't think Kesler and Raymond don't play well together. It will be interesting to see what happens with Luongo. I think next season will start to sort itself out when one of our goalies is finally traded. I think Raymond will take a bit of a discount to play with this team. Schroeder and Raymond are awesome together though.

....WHY? Why should he take any discount to play with THIS team? You've gotta be kidding!!

Think we'll see more of Ballard on the wing?

I, too, like Ballard as a forward. Will this be a permanent switch, I wonder?

Because the rest of the players took discounts. If they hadn't, there probably wouldn't have been enough cash to sign him because he had such a poor previous season.

And as I've said before how have those discounted players been playing for the past 2 seasons? does the word shyte come to mind.Enough with this bullshyte discounted players scenario.

I, too, like Ballard as a forward. Will this be a permanent switch, I wonder?

Given the circumstances of being down so many bodies and having players playing in unfamiliar positions and on different lines, an undefeated road trip is a huge feat. Maybe the Edler suspension will be a rallying point for this team - an "us against the world" mentality? Either way, great to see everyone working hard and playing well again.

Good job team

I think Sestito looked a lot better tonight.

Raymond is playing pretty good also.

And as I've said before how have those discounted players been playing for the past 2 seasons? does the word shyte come to mind.Enough with this bullshyte discounted players scenario.

Well all's i have to say is Raymond has really changed my mind. I was never a big fan, but for him to be forced into a pay cut this season and not hold a grudge or play like crap really tells me a lot about this kid. Very good story, keep it up Mason.