The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3 Avelanch 2

Edler's Mind Tricks

Good job boys..... Now we need a little two game slide for minny

If Weise is out for an extended period of time then we should call up jensen for a bit to give him a taste of the NHL

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Lapierre - Jensen

Sestito - Ebbett - Gordon

Hamhuis - Garrison

Edler - Bieksa

Ballard - Tanev

Barker

Schneider

Luongo

IR: Malhotra, Booth, Kesler, Kassian, Pinizzotto, Weise

I'm enjoying these games more lately, I think it's because the team is putting out a better effort. The games seem to be getting more intense also. Teams are getting desperate and we're getting some good hockey out of it.

I was a bit surprised Schneider started but he was great again.

Lappy with some awful penalties.

Burrows with a beauty. Nice to see him scoring.

Higgins and Danny can't always hit the broad side of a barn lol.

A game against a weaker opponent but, nevertheless, a very good game. As I've always been a fan of Raymond, it's great to see him having a good year after his back injury. That line with Raymond, Schroeder and Hansen is really clicking.

The Ballard - Ebbett - Burrows line looked good too. Our D had a good game (I like that Garrison is getting PP time).

A game against a weaker opponent but, nevertheless, a very good game. As I've always been a fan of Raymond, it's great to see him having a good year after his back injury. That line with Raymond, Schroeder and Hansen is really clicking.

The Ballard - Ebbett - Burrows line looked good too. Our D had a good game (I like that Garrison is getting PP time).

Good couple games recently for sure, but im still not sold on this team and still dont get the feeling they will be competing for the cup this year. But yes, nice play recently and the compete level has been where it should be.

Can I also just give another FU to the refs? Jesus man theyre not even trying to hide the game management anymore.. its so obvious now that you can pratically call it before it happens.. pathetic. This league makes me sick with its "discipline" and "officiating". The players, teams and fans deserve so much better..

Good couple games recently for sure, but im still not sold on this team and still dont get the feeling they will be competing for the cup this year. But yes, nice play recently and the compete level has been where it should be.

Can I also just give another FU to the refs? Jesus man theyre not even trying to hide the game management anymore.. its so obvious now that you can pratically call it before it happens.. pathetic. This league makes me sick with its "discipline" and "officiating". The players, teams and fans deserve so much better..

Nice win, but what the hell has happened to the third period this season? Remember 2011, when we'd be down 2 going into the third, and we fought like hornets & won? This year I'm nervous when we're UP by 2 going into the third, we just seem to lose our focus.

(Sigh)....I miss 2011. I was so confident in this team, they could do no wrong! We dominated everything, faceoffs, PP's, PK's GF, GA, Jennings, Selke, Art Ross, GM, Ted Lindsay, President's....every trophy but one.

2011 was the best, and worst, year of my life. I wish I had a Time Machine, and I could travel back and tell Hamhuis right before Game 2 "Wait! Don't hipcheck Lucic in the 2nd, !"

But life doesn't work that way, and we played another shaky third in what is a long line of shaky thirds this year. A win's a win though, so best not look a gift horse in the mouth.

I am comforted by the fact that LA played like (near) garbage last year and cruised to a Championship, so GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

not you too Primus....

AV should not be getting credit for moves that he should have made with a healthy squad....

He should've given Garrison more PP time....suspension forced him to do it.

He should never have put Schroeds on the 4th line and given him more opportunities with better wingers.... injuries forced him to use him on the 2nd again.

Ballard should be given more opportunities to play his natural game on his natural side....again, injuries giving him a chance.

To me, it looks like AV has been holding this team back...

Archived