The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R.I.P. BananaMash

Lil B From The Pack

mashed-bananas.jpg

R.I.P. BananaMash

Greatest member to ever go on CDC

BananaMash was a great man of testicular fortitude who went under many nicknames. Such as, Mashtastic, Brandon Mashinter, Magic Mash the Magnificent, and Mashter Roshi. Mash had made many contributions to the CDC community, weather it is his work in sim leagues, or his various threads in the CM Noise section, such as the much acclaimed drawing threads or his Christmas story thread.

Mash was a legend among his peers. Even the Iron Sheik consider him a legend according to this tweet

Ironsheik_zps4b0187cf.jpg

However, BananaMash will forever be known as the creator of Cultimultural Noise. Leading various CDCers to a fight to the death to change the formerly known White Noise to its current name today. By leading such a movement he was awarded the CDC Medal of Excellance for his work to the CDC community in the naming of CM Noise. He was even nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts.

Banana.png

Mash as a child

But Mash's un existance of sorts was not really unknown. As the reasoning for this was that I took him out of that bowl and ate him to his untimely demise. Realizing I ate an expired bowl of Mash, I started to puke chunks and eventually became sick the next couple of days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_78Ck10tSE

Disclaimer: This is all fiction and is really meant to get BananaMash back. I miss you Mash

:(

Archived