The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tiger Woods regains number one spot in world

Aside from everything that happened with his ex, when it comes to golf this is great news. I love Tiger. IMO, for a fan there is nothing like being able to watch someone dominate a sport they love to watch. It would have been a tragedy if Tiger never regained form, thankfully we are starting to see him regain his abilities. Watching the Masters is one of my favourite parts of spring time.

Aside from everything that happened with his ex, when it comes to golf this is great news. I love Tiger. IMO, for a fan there is nothing like being able to watch someone dominate a sport they love to watch. It would have been a tragedy if Tiger never regained form, thankfully we are starting to see him regain his abilities. Watching the Masters is one of my favourite parts of spring time.

Right on Tiger,very exciting tournament this weekend,he played some clutch golf,and his putting was great.

He had a rough going there for a couple of seasons post scandal.It was hard to see him struggle for that long,and at one point I was thinking he should just retire.

But him being the competitor he is,just kept plugging away and finally got his groove back,as it seems anyway.

He did win his last two starts.It will be a very interresting Masters tourny this year,for sure.

If he doesn't win it,I'm sure he will win a major this year though.

Right on Tiger,very exciting tournament this weekend,he played some clutch golf,and his putting was great.

He had a rough going there for a couple of seasons post scandal.It was hard to see him struggle for that long,and at one point I was thinking he should just retire.

But him being the competitor he is,just kept plugging away and finally got his groove back,as it seems anyway.

He did win his last two starts.It will be a very interresting Masters tourny this year,for sure.

If he doesn't win it,I'm sure he will win a major this year though.

I have a feeling we wont have long to wait ;-) The Open is at Muirfield this year and as long as the weather is not too severe, in which case it will become a lottery, that course is his dream so if he can keep his putting anywhere like what its been since he got that lesson from Stricker, The Open could be like his win at Hoylake.

Archived