The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tiger Woods regains number one spot in world

Can't stand the arrogant, spoiled brat, nor can I understand why people hold him in such esteem. How can it be good for golf to have a cheater (both in marriage and at the game) as the face of the game? The guy is scum, plays by his own rules both on and off the course.

Can't stand the arrogant, spoiled brat, nor can I understand why people hold him in such esteem. How can it be good for golf to have a cheater (both in marriage and at the game) as the face of the game? The guy is scum, plays by his own rules both on and off the course.

Good for him.

Can't help but like him...stories of when he was young and sneaking onto the golf course with his Dad....

Didn't like what happened in his personal life, but who am I to know/judge?

I do like the excitement he brings to the game of golf...and to battle back from the low spot he was in - good for him.

I saw him teaching a little kid on the course a 4 letter word after he hit a bad shot in this latest tournament. There was an f in it but the word wasn't golf.

I don't care much if he gets the number 1 spot as long as he doesn't win the Majors. The Majors are like the playoffs, that's where you go against the best under pressure. Eldrick hasn't won one of those in several years. :emot-parrot:

care to elaborate a bit on this please? personally, I could not give a flying four iron what he does in HIS PERSONAL life. This guy and his foundation raises millions and millions of $$$ for sick kids and if it were not for him, the PGA Tour, which raises more $ for charity than all other North American sports leagues combined, would be on its ar*e. Yes, indeed he is "scum"

• 2 weeks later...

Well Kobe Bryant is an admitted rapist and he is loved by all. Ray Lewis, who retired this year, went out a conquering hero and he may well be a multiple murderer. Ben Rothlisberger has been charged with sexual assault multiple times but was able to come to a "financial arrangement" with the accusers each time to get the charges dropped. Whether Tiger cheated on his wife 10 times or 1000 times it still isnt as bad as those guys and nobody seems to give a damn about what they did.

Without him around the game isnt as interesting so its nice to see him back in form.

Archived