The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Eklund Speculates on a 'Major Deal' ...Canucks?

The rumour also says that the player being quietly in play, if traded would be heard around the world... gotta be Ovi.

"another called it a 'trade that would be heard worldwide...'" via HB

Hmmm... to trade or not to trade for him... that would be a hefty cap hit coming back to any team.

The rumour also says that the player being quietly in play, if traded would be heard around the world... gotta be Ovi.

"another called it a 'trade that would be heard worldwide...'" via HB

Hmmm... to trade or not to trade for him... that would be a hefty cap hit coming back to any team.

Thanks Eklund .. I also hear that there may or may not be a huge deal between the east and west .. its a superstar for superstar deal for sure , but maybe not ,, It will be happening without a doubt perhaps .. done deal .. just not positive .. probably done tomorrow , and by tomorrow I mean the next day .. 100 percent ... of nothing

suck it Eklund ...

Lu for St Louis makes more sense than any other deal posed in this thread I think. Lu goes home to play in Fla and mentor another young goalie, St Louis goes to a contender for the last year or two of his career.

I don't see Thornton or Ovi going anywhere. Marleau has a NMC and would never waive to go to a rebuilding team like TB, Fla or team with no identity like washington.

I'd do it in a heart beat

Luongo Jensen 2 firsts ballard even

Think about it, you can turn around and flip him in a couple years and at least get Jensen and 1st back. Or the first overall pick..

You basically just traded a first round pick and Ballard once you trade him again for a 1st and A grade prospect.

You just added ovechkin to finish the job and ride our cup window.. for 2 expendable players that never play and a bunch of futures that you can get back at a later day when your window closes.

Archived