The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Eklund Speculates on a 'Major Deal' ...Canucks?

I'd do it in a heart beat

Luongo Jensen 2 firsts ballard even

Think about it, you can turn around and flip him in a couple years and at least get Jensen and 1st back. Or the first overall pick..

You basically just traded a first round pick and Ballard once you trade him again for a 1st and A grade prospect.

You just added ovechkin to finish the job and ride our cup window.. for 2 expendable players that never play and a bunch of futures that you can get back at a later day when your window closes.

Who cares.. Hes one of the best players in the world, we'd be instant cup favorites putting him with the twins. he'd be so fired to be on a super contender with 2 of the other best players in the world, wicked goalie, kesler, edler, hamhuis, bodyguard kassian. I have no doubt he'd perform.

You can trade him in a couple years for all the futures you gave up. Boom instant rebuild.

In no way I am convinced that Ovi would do anything but put in the lackluster effort he has over the last couple of seasons, regardless of where he is. He would, imo, immediately destroy any chemistry in the locker room and send this team in the same direction as the Caps. He is, without question, a one man show

Who cares.. Hes one of the best players in the world, we'd be instant cup favorites putting him with the twins. he'd be so fired to be on a super contender with 2 of the other best players in the world, wicked goalie, kesler, edler, hamhuis, bodyguard kassian. I have no doubt he'd perform.

You can trade him in a couple years for all the futures you gave up. Boom instant rebuild.

In no way I am convinced that Ovi would do anything but put in the lackluster effort he has over the last couple of seasons, regardless of where he is. He would, imo, immediately destroy any chemistry in the locker room and send this team in the same direction as the Caps. He is, without question, a one man show

Archived