The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Eklund Speculates on a 'Major Deal' ...Canucks?

I'm not saying trading a butt load of prospects isn't a crazy move, It is. Nor am I saying we should do it. I'm just saying if you did your icing a complete juggernaut of a team for the next 5 years... The lineup I list below should be affordable and insanely built for success. Completely crazy to trade the farm for, sure, but anyone saying he makes us worse is nuts.

Yes the talent we have like kesler

Sedin sedin burr

Ovie Schroeder kesler

Kassian ott Hansen

Tito lappy weise

That is an unreal lineup. It is too risky to do, I give you that... But your cup chances are through the roof compared to what we have now.

If my retarded deal somehow went through, could you imagine how epic the finals would be against Pittsburg this season.

Ovie on a western powerhouse, Crosby on an eastern powerhouse. Haha it would be the most anticipated cup finals ever. Stawns said my lineup was at 66 million so technically you could waive some depth and keep mayray.. Essentially you get to take one year with this team..

Raymond kesler ovechkin

Sedin sedin burrows

Kassian ott Hansen

Lappy Schroeder weise

Hamhuis Garrison

Edler Bieksa

Alberts tanev

Schneider

I honestly don't think they could lose

I'd be much more comfortable giving up 1sts if we learnt how to draft in the later rounds...not the best track record under MG. Ovi is a game changer but it would take WAY to much to get him. These proposals of Luo, Ballard and picks isn't going to cut it

Archived