The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do we owe AV an apology?

DSVII

No!! Absolutly not!!heres why,the team philosophy needs to change too many key players for us are getting cheap shotted we need more protection and have the personnel to do it.Put Kass back on the first line not only does it provide a bit of protection for the Sedins but also makes our fist line more dynamic than what Burrows can bring.Love Burr but right now he's more usefull on the third line.Our pp sucks don't know what happened but it ain't happening surely kess's absence can't make that much of a difference.Its clear our president trophy winning philosophy not gonna help this team and while I give av credit for working with what we have our team philosophy needs to change its not working.gillis is at fault for this as well but does it not ultimately fall on the coach?I,m sick of AV jokingly make light of this teams problems there's no intensity there that's what I wanna see in a coach and AV just doesn't deliver like Hank and Dank do,these guys deserve better in a coach and AV ain't it

The people who do this sort of reactionary, mindless criticism, the Gallaghers and the Botchfords and the people who follow them like they're the pied piper, they don't have the awareness or the sense to apologize. I give Vigneault a ton of credit for what he's done this season, it's a horrendously difficult situation having no training camp or a decent amount of practice time, dealing with all these injuries and the compressed schedule, any coach who is doing even a half-decent job in these circumstances deserves a ton of credit. Look how even the teams coached by Babcock, Tortorella, Hitchcock, and Laviolette, some of the best coaches in the game, even those guys are struggling with this unorthodox season. These critics have no decent sense and just lash out at the first person who comes to mind. They're the sorts who've been all over Luongo, Bieksa, Raymond, and others, the sorts who just want to bash somebody, they aren't real fans at all, they have zero patience and the memory of a goldfish.

If these people would just shut up for a season it'd be the equivalent of adding a twenty-goal scorer from how much the atmosphere around the Canucks would improve.

avs boy boy boy what a fisasco this avs coach is can be yes he is a predident yes once yes twice avs only can chew his gums now once boom the kesler and booth are injured yes he says yes do win fourth times yes they do it avs yes he says that does not make avs a good coach avs can not excite and canuck need a new coah yes they do.

WOW FEEEEEEL THE LOOOVVVVEEEE

3rd longest CURRENT win streak

one of ONLY 13 teams in the whole league to win 6/10 WOW!!!!

beat the 12th and 15th team in our conference aboluf%^%^(*luutly amazing!!!

at the risk of sound ing like Not-a-Homer you homers crack me up

Playing better without Kesler, Booter and Drop Pass Edler how can this be?

there is soo much love going around here we should merge this thread with the other feel the love thread.

maybe we have found the secret to AVs coaching prowess, plugs and a hot goalie is all AV needs.

yeaaaaa Faith props belief AV for mayor,

So we owe him an apology for finally doing what us armchair coaches have been telling him to do for a month? Like putting Garrison on the 1st PP unit as the shooter. Or putting Schroeder back with Hansen and Raymond instead of on the 4th line with plugs.... And we owe him an apology for waiting until he had absolutely no other option before doing it?

Riiiiiiiiiiight.......

I am waiting to see what AV does now that his boy Edler is back (because Edler and Garrison together either 5 on 5 or on the 1st PP unit do not work at all). Also, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to demote Schroeder again once a few plugs are healthy.

Archived