Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yotes

[waivers] Jussi Jokinen

181 posts in this topic

NOOO WAYY... wait ........isnt he the guy...that is really good at shootouts!!!!

Love his name, GET HIM MG HE'S A CENTER!!!!! but his cap hit is 3 million....

ya i cant believe he is getting waived, and I was scrutinized when i posted raymond for him was an underpayment by us?

great 2ndliner who can play center, and awesome shootouts

But doubt he falls to us...maybe back to dallas?

I love how he can play all forward positions and is great in the shoot out, but a small, soft guy with 10 points on the season? Doesn't fill the needs of this team, especially come playoffs.

Only 5 goals and 5 assists in 30 games this year for Jokinen after putting up 46 points in 11-12, 52 points in 10-11,and 65 in 9-10.

he has a year left on his contract after this season at $3M/year.

We have to put a claim in, but im sure there will be alot of teams below us to aswell. he has decent post season numbers when he has played in the playoffs.

Would be a solid, free pick up if we could get him

I love how he can play all forward positions and is great in the shoot out, but a small, soft guy with 10 points on the season? Doesn't fill the needs of this team, especially come playoffs.

Only 5 goals and 5 assists in 30 games this year for Jokinen after putting up 46 points in 11-12, 52 points in 10-11,and 65 in 9-10.

he has a year left on his contract after this season at $3M/year.

I love watching Jokinen in the shootout. Such a thing of beauty! Why did he get placed on waivers?

Sadly he will be claimed by the time we get a chance at him. I don't understand why they wouldn't trade him.. could have got them a 2nd or decent prospect from someone. Regardless of his stats this year, 163pts in his last 3 seasons is really respectable.

11pts in 18gp last time he was in the playoffs? Capable of filling in as a center would be great depth going into the playoffs aswell.

He hasnt been used properly this year, they brought in Semin and J.Staal and they bumped him down. He had ppg in europe during the lockout, Id be willing to take him on no questions asked.

And he could help us in shootouts which could be the difference maker in getting home ice advantage and the #3 seed in the west

Hmmm.... Interesting. We could use someone like him for the shootout but is he all offence or can he be responsible defensively too?