[GDT]Columbus Blue Jackets @ Vancouver Canucks| 7:00 PM PST| SNET-P

Blueberries

6-1 CBJ

Johnson 3

Calvert 2

Wisniewski 1

Ballard

Bieksa and Wisniewski have a go- the battle of the spotpickers

Boll and former Blue Jacket and Whaler teammate Sestito fight until the 6'5 monster is knocked out

Ballard has a great start to the game and gets the first goal but his skate blade breaks resulting in an odd man rush against, tying the game up for the Jackets... AV benches him for this

Edler thinks he's a goon after his suspension and pulls a Torres on Umberger and is jumped by Dorsett

AV personally kicks Ballard out of the game after he is seen asking AV to pass his water bottle

This is Playoff type hockey. We need to keep playing the same way. A w is a w. Do the media clowns and their sheeple followers still think that if we don't beat them by a wide margin it is indicative of either missing the Playoffs or going out in the first round?

Keep the ball rolling boys, or else media clowns will crucify you. :frantic:

Canucks win 4-0!

Go Canucks Go.

:towel:First game back from a road trip can always be scary! We'll need one of our energy guys to start the game with a few hits in the first few minutes to set the pace.

We often have difficulty letting our house guests know the rules before we let them play in our backyard. Looking for a bit of spirit tonight!

haha just saw on tsn sportscentre..

Kevin Bieksa regarding Ballard playing the wing (paraphrasing)

"He looks good out there, skating more than I am.. looks comfortable... I even heard some compliments on the bench from the coach..... something I haven't heard in 4 years..." (chuckle)

bahAH I LAUGHED out loud

haha just saw on tsn sportscentre..

Kevin Bieksa regarding Ballard playing the wing (paraphrasing)

"He looks good out there, skating more than I am.. looks comfortable... I even heard some compliments on the bench from the coach..... something I haven't heard in 4 years..." (chuckle)

bahAH I LAUGHED out loud

Archived