The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 Blue Jackets 0

Sixteen W's

Not the prettiest game but a really good defensive effort by the Canucks

3/4 lines did generate chances which is good.

CBJ is a different team right now. They're playing with structure and they really played us well in their zone.

Shot blocks were key for them

Tough game for Schneider I'm sure - not too many shots faced and then being called upon to make big saves in the 3rd and in the shootout. He played great

Hamhuis was solid. Loved his game-saving open net save there at the end

Loved Schroeder and Hansens' games today. Both played really well

Great move by Lappy in the shootout. Nice to see someone else get the tap to take a shot

Bobrovsky played really well. Bet Philly is kicking themselves for keeping the wrong goalie right now.

Yawwwwnnnnn...but good win team!

Think the best player in the ice tonight aside from the goalies was garrison.. The last few games he's really coming along.

Boring game but I gotta give the plugger team credit they've been workin hard to get it back together. First period was insane, the speedsters looked like the Harlem globetrotters. They were our first line tonight.

Couldn't be more impressed with mayray Schroeder Hansen.. I'm sorry kesler but your earning the second line back because these kids are flyin out there. That chemistry is blowin me away

Form a high minute shutdown third line with burrows kesler kassian.. I see no need to take the young second line apart

Not the prettiest game but a really good defensive effort by the Canucks

3/4 lines did generate chances which is good.

CBJ is a different team right now. They're playing with structure and they really played us well in their zone.

Shot blocks were key for them

Tough game for Schneider I'm sure - not too many shots faced and then being called upon to make big saves in the 3rd and in the shootout. He played great

Hamhuis was solid. Loved his game-saving open net save there at the end

Loved Schroeder and Hansens' games today. Both played really well

Great move by Lappy in the shootout. Nice to see someone else get the tap to take a shot

Bobrovsky played really well. Bet Philly is kicking themselves for keeping the wrong goalie right now.

Yawwwwnnnnn...but good win team!

This is a game what a game i done not see yes what a games by lulongo with yes the shootout he really must have stood on his face yes he done and what a lappier yes he boom top swiss in the shutout what a games yes it was wow i wish i see wow yes it was.

Archived