The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 Blue Jackets 0

Sixteen W's

Cory is just rolling right now.

This is what we needed to get out of this slump.

The goals will come. But it's good to see this team play much better defensively and in goal. Just need the Sedins to get on their usual roll, and Kesler to come back and solidify our powerplay and secondary scoring.

Love the fact that the second and third lines were getting lots of ice time late in the game. The Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen line was even getting offensive face-offs while the twins were sitting on the bench. And rightly so.

Also like the look of Andrew Gordon. Seems defensively responsible, has pretty good wheels, and even set-up Lappy for a couple of nice chances.

Think the best player in the ice tonight aside from the goalies was garrison.. The last few games he's really coming along.

Boring game but I gotta give the plugger team credit they've been workin hard to get it back together. First period was insane, the speedsters looked like the Harlem globetrotters. They were our first line tonight.

Couldn't be more impressed with mayray Schroeder Hansen.. I'm sorry kesler but your earning the second line back because these kids are flyin out there. That chemistry is blowin me away

Form a high minute shutdown third line with burrows kesler kassian.. I see no need to take the young second line apart

Just to ease some people's minds.

If we go 7-8-0 for our final 15 games. Nashville must go 12-4 to take our spot in the playoffs. Not going to say its a done deal. But as long as we get healthy for the playoffs. And get a legit 2nd liner we should at least have a shot at pulling off a LA type run is scheinds (or Lu) gets hot

Cory is just rolling right now.

This is what we needed to get out of this slump.

The goals will come. But it's good to see this team play much better defensively and in goal. Just need the Sedins to get on their usual roll, and Kesler to come back and solidify our powerplay and secondary scoring.

Archived