#92 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,932 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

That was a preety entertaining 0-0 game... to me anyways :P

Im not gonna lie, when i saw Lappiere as the 3rd shooter i was like "dafuq AV!?" but im glad i was wrong. Good hunch choice by AV there.

The 2nd and 4th line was great, if Schroder/Raymond/Hansen continues to play like that, we might not need a 3rd line center after all.

Sestito and Lappy are developing chemisty, i hope AV keeps Sestito around when everyones healthy.

And lastly......... SCHNEIDERMAN has arrived!! Luongo fans im sorry but he's not going anywhere :)

#93 M A K A V E L I 96

M A K A V E L I 96

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

POPULAR

Any update on Kassian?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#94 LeanBeef

LeanBeef

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

haha Ballard in the postgame vid "I'll be a modern day Marek Malik"
Sig too big.
"Being a Canuck fan, maybe sometime down the road be a Vancouver Canuck.... that would conquer all my dreams"
-Milan Lucic

#95 wesley

wesley

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Fell into sleep many times.

#96 thad

thad

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Losing 1 of a goalie,Booth or Ballard would let us keep both of them, with plenty of bank to spare.

U sure bout that.. Tanev could be getting around 2.5, isn't Schroeder up?.. Depending on playoff performances these guys could be in for some raises. I'd say u might get Raymond for 3 Higgins for 2.5 if they finish the year solid.

#97 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

Any update on Kassian?

Posted Image

LOL BAM BAM KASSIAN!

#98 Buckeye Fruit

Buckeye Fruit

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

BOBROVSKYS A GOOD COP!!!

Great job boys.
Schneids...you are my ginger messiah.
Lapdance way to get it
<p>Posted Image GO FALCONS!

#99 Hyzer

Hyzer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Officer BOBROVSKY, YOU'RE OFF THE CASE!

But srsly, Bobrovsky carried the Jackets on his back like he was backpacking through the alps. I bet Philly is pretty pissed right now :bigblush:

Edited by Hyzer, 26 March 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#100 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,506 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

If Bobrovski didn't make 98 saves in the first period, the game would have been over then.

What's your point?

Exactly! And if teh linesman hadn't blocked the clearing pass, that chance wouldn't have happened.

#101 hockeyville88

hockeyville88

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,536 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

BOBROVSKYS A GOOD COP!!!

Great job boys.
Schneids...you are my ginger messiah.
Lapdance way to get it

Greatest summary of a player. That made me howl :lol:
Posted Image
Sig credit: GoaltenderInterference. Thanks!

#102 CanucksFanMike

CanucksFanMike

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... hmm? What? The game is over? Who won?
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#103 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 22,026 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

Right now Schneider is having to play pretty much perfect to get us the win.

If he keeps playing this way and we can get some offense going, the wins should pile in.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#104 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

U sure bout that.. Tanev could be getting around 2.5, isn't Schroeder up?.. Depending on playoff performances these guys could be in for some raises. I'd say u might get Raymond for 3 Higgins for 2.5 if they finish the year solid.

Yea I think we gonna be just fine. 1 of those guys gone should cover the raises of 2 others. We still got Hansen cheap for 1 more year, plus Kassian and possibly Jensen at their early contracts. Gillis, if anything, is good at loopholing that stuff. I doubt it comes to the point where we need to ditch a player we would miss.

#105 ghjffbali

ghjffbali

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MARTX_o3VCM

How the hell did you get NINE MINUTES of highlights from the most BORING game of the year XD

#106 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,932 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

The team has made a complete 360 in terms of our defensive game, and Schneiderman is looking unstoppable lately... kinda like......dare i say........ Quick last season? :bigblush:

#107 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,770 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

Officer BOBROVSKY, YOU'RE OFF THE CASE!

But srsly, Bobrovsky carried the Jackets on his back like he was backpacking through the alps. I bet Philly is pretty pissed right now :bigblush:

WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME BROBROVSKY.

Serioulsy my buddy is a Philly fan and I knew they should have never got rid of him. He started out like 20-3 or something.

"What players need is the right kind of strength and power. That includes learning to understand that leverage and positioning can be just as important as raw strength when it comes to winning battles in the game. It's more about timing and athleticism --and avoiding injury--than it is about how much you can bench press. I don't know how many times I've seen a guy with the physique of a defensive end line up a guy half his size, only to bounce off when he connects. Sure, there is room in the game for big guys who can throw their weight around. But for the most part, players are smart enough to see them coming--and strong enough to protect the puck when they arrive. There are trainers out there who know how to devlop hockey-specific strength--though a trainer can help only if a player follows the program. All too often, I've seen players sign up with the best trainer, but not show up for their workouts and never to reap the benefits."

Bobby Orr - ORR MY STORY Viking 2013

#108 Moonshinefe

Moonshinefe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

How the hell did you get NINE MINUTES of highlights from the most BORING game of the year XD

He actually makes really good highlights, I often prefer them to NHL.com's.

#109 RunningWild

RunningWild

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,197 posts

Snooze fest. So...... some entertainment....

Squire Barnes@sbarnesglobal 3m

Pavel Bure hoping to help the Canucks out with visits to Childrens Hosp. and Canuck Place. Both sides trying to work out details.

Paul Bissonnette@BizNasty2point0 46m

Hey @strombone1, you catching up on Real Housewives of Vancouver? @NHL pic.twitter.com/hsKfALl30q

#110 SamJamIam

SamJamIam

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,847 posts

Yes, we're fine. Just buying out Booth or Ballard would give us the room to resign everyone with a fair bit of money left for raises. Also, can players be taken to arbitration by the team like they did with Raymond? We could always resign them a year or two down the line for more money as a thanks for letting us squeak through the low cap period.

#111 CaNuCk_in_NzL

CaNuCk_in_NzL

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

This is a game what a game i done not see yes what a games by lulongo with yes the shootout he really must have stood on his face yes he done and what a lappier yes he boom top swiss in the shutout what a games yes it was wow i wish i see wow yes it was.

Why is this troll not banned yet?

A boring game but still a win and a shutout! Still the low scores are worrying me but with an injured team I'm still impressed.
Posted Image

#112 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

A boring game but still a win and a shutout! Still the low scores are worrying me but with an injured team I'm still impressed.

The low scoring does worry me and i hope its because of injuries. Other than that, our defensive game is awesome and yes, Cory.

Although to look on the bright side, the defensive game should prep us for the playoffs.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HAHAHA ANOTHER INJURED MORON ON OUR TEAM

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#113 Monteeun

Monteeun

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Are you sure its a troll? I thought drugs were involved.

BAD MOVE!!!

BAD FING MOVE

HAHAHA ANOTHER INJURED MORON ON OUR TEAM

HE WILL JOIN US IN 2019

Benning will be fired next year. Hope he enjoys screwing around for a few months. I just cant believe this. Another injured BC player. We just got rid of garrison. Seems like the canucks and linden just wanted any BC born player. Doesn't matter if hes good or not. We don't need another Linden to get us to game 7 of the Stanley cup and lose. We need someone to win us a cup.

5 million a year for Vrbata? 6 million for Miller? Kesler for Bonino and 24th instead of 10th pick or one of their top prospects? Garrison for scraps?

ive already lost faith in JB. Ive never EVER had this bad of a feeling about management.

#114 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 22,026 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Snooze fest. So...... some entertainment....

Squire Barnes@sbarnesglobal 3m

Paul Bissonnette@BizNasty2point0 46m

Holy crap that's great news.

Deserves its own thread.

This totally signals a jersey retirement coming up for Bure. My guess is they're trying to clean up his image, since the one thing some people think separates him from guys like Linden and Naslund was his involvement in the community. Problem solved!

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#115 Raiun

Raiun

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

Anyone have a video of Bieksa's interview between periods? It sounded like he was being pretty funny. I had to listen to the game on the radio so I missed it. :(

#116 Zuongo

Zuongo

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

Solid effort, funny how everyone was writing off schneider after his first game now like him again... Sedins are really stressing me out lately, wayyyy to much passing around both seem afraid to shoot the puck. Sometimes I feel like there not even trying.

#117 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,506 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Anyone have a video of Bieksa's interview between periods? It sounded like he was being pretty funny. I had to listen to the game on the radio so I missed it. :(

Ck out Makaveli's video at the top of this page. It's in there.

#118 TheCammer

TheCammer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Mason Raymond, best forward on the night...bar none. To the Raymond hate gang I believe I will toast you with an 'I told you so..."
Posted Image

#119 RunningWild

RunningWild

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,197 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

Paul Bissonnette@BizNasty2point0 2h

Hey @strombone1, you catching up on Real Housewives of Vancouver? @NHL pic.twitter.com/hsKfALl30q

Strombone@strombone1 38m

@BizNasty2point0 if you were at this game you'd understand.....

Lol. Even Strombone felt the pain of this game.

Canucks Army recap: http://canucksarmy.c...and-chance-data

Canucks outchanced CBJ by 3:1 margin. Crazy. They created more scoring chances in this game that I can remember all season - which is good news. Bad news, you'd like to see the Sedins being in on most of those. They weren't.

It's imperative that Gillis finds a centre who can ease the type of mins they're playing right now. They've never played these incredibly 'tough' type mins, it's just not an effective use of them IMO. Kes could play them all, but then he's less effective.

#120 GoaltenderInterference

GoaltenderInterference

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,826 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

The team has made a complete 360 in terms of our defensive game, and Schneiderman is looking unstoppable lately... kinda like......dare i say........ Quick last season? :bigblush:

So... right back where we started?

Press the Panic Button! Posted Image

Posted Image
Derek Boogaard, Rick Rypien, Wade Belak, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl
Sig by .CM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.