The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 Blue Jackets 0

Sixteen W's

No kidding.. If we get rid of luongo booth and Ballard.. Can we keep both mayray and Higgins next year?? Guys are both playing like Heroes keeping this team afloat Raymond > booth at this point. Resign Higgins, let lappy walk and give a rookie 4th liner a chance, go with one less depth defenseman.. Do what you gotta do to lock Higgins and Raymond down for 3 more years.

Totally agree. As a matter of fact, when Kes does get back, I'm kind of hoping AV leaves that second line as is and puts Kes on the third line with Burr or Higgy. That could give us three solid lines that can score.

Even if there was no scoring in the first 65 minutes. It was still a good looking game from the Canucks. A game can be fun to watch even without goals, though I prefer scoring more than not. Mason, Schroeds and Hansen looked very good again.

That was a preety entertaining 0-0 game... to me anyways :P

Im not gonna lie, when i saw Lappiere as the 3rd shooter i was like "dafuq AV!?" but im glad i was wrong. Good hunch choice by AV there.

The 2nd and 4th line was great, if Schroder/Raymond/Hansen continues to play like that, we might not need a 3rd line center after all.

Sestito and Lappy are developing chemisty, i hope AV keeps Sestito around when everyones healthy.

And lastly......... SCHNEIDERMAN has arrived!! Luongo fans im sorry but he's not going anywhere :)

Archived