The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Coyotes Ready To Become Sellers

I would LOVE to get Vermette and Torres but we can really only afford Torres, Vermette would cost too much. But hypothetically, Booth, Ballard, Rodin and a 2013 2nd for Vermette and Torres

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Kesler - Schroeder

Higgins - Vermette - Hansen

Sestito - Lapierre - Kassian

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Barker - Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

Go after Vermette and hope the cap coming down lowers the price for him (though I am doubtful of this). We can afford him next year by overspending via LTIR, no way this team is 100% healthy next year after this year's schedule decimates their bodies.

I'm on the Vermette bandwagon, but his contract might not fit our future plans and it might also mean Phoenix would want to keep him. I wouldn't get my hopes up for him.

If I was looking at someone that we could get for quite cheap and could have a decent impact, it is Lombardi. He was at a point in his career where he was a 40-50 point centerman. Has his injury issues of course, but I see him sort of like a Higgins type pick up where he had faded a bit with injuries, but has come back strong returning in a Canadian market. Plus he's a UFA after this season, so we can re-sign him if we like him or don't if he doesn't work out.

I would LOVE to get Vermette and Torres but we can really only afford Torres, Vermette would cost too much. But hypothetically, Booth, Ballard, Rodin and a 2013 2nd for Vermette and Torres

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Raymond - Kesler - Schroeder

Higgins - Vermette - Hansen

Sestito - Lapierre - Kassian

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Barker - Tanev

Schneider

Luongo

Archived