The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Ryane Clowe

If Clowe made statements against the Canucks in the past, it would become a distraction and he should not be traded here. It would not be good for anyone.

If no such statements were made, I would say get him. Clowe's trade value, given his poor season and market value with Igilnia's recent trade, would at the most be worth a 2nd rounder and a B level prospect

Pittsburgh has got this in the bag. In the west you got Chicago and Anaheim. This team is not going to have a shot at winning the cup this year, so please do not mortgage the entire future for a rental player. No more gutting the prospects pool and giving away our draft picks. This organization is THIN.

Pittsburgh has got this in the bag. In the west you got Chicago and Anaheim. This team is not going to have a shot at winning the cup this year, so please do not mortgage the entire future for a rental player. No more gutting the prospects pool and giving away our draft picks. This organization is THIN.

Sorry ladies, but these are professionals. The play where they are paid. If any of you have played sports its entirely possible to hate a team with a burning passion and then end up playing for them and lovin every guy in the room like family. Emotions run high during competition and if you don't hate a team for beating you you probably shouldn't be playing. Clowe will play here if he is traded and will play his heart out. Any chance to play with the Sedins has got to be inticing, especially to a player looking to land a nice fat contract, cough Carter cough.

Ballard for Clowe tonight!

Jokes........ but then again ,why does AV now give us a 'reason' for Ballard being scratched? He's never needed one before... 'A very minor fracture that he could play on, if it was a playoff or important game'

I'd expect more like 'why am I scratching Ballard?...um I dunno, 'cause it's a Thursday'

I bet a nickle that Gillis will come out with a statement similar to this

"We did not seem the need to go out and trade for an asset. Kesler returning to the line-up will act like our deadline acquisition."

So naive.

Ballard for Clowe tonight!

Jokes........ but then again ,why does AV now give us a 'reason' for Ballard being scratched? He's never needed one before... 'A very minor fracture that he could play on, if it was a playoff or important game'

I'd expect more like 'why am I scratching Ballard?...um I dunno, 'cause it's a Thursday'

First of all, I'm fairly certain every team in the league wouldn't mind adding Clowe to their lineup, so for the Canucks to be interested in Clowe is a no brainer. Secondly, the real question is whether or not MG has made an offer.

I would do it sharks are weak defensively they would proably bite on connauton or mcnally.. Corrado should be untouchable

sometimes to make an omlette you have to break some eggs

Archived