The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Ryane Clowe

He's having an bad season but im sure he will bounce back next year. When he's on his game, he's one of the meanest powerforward in the leauge. These types are hard to find, he's exactly what we hope Kassian will be.

20-25 goal guy with alot of hits and an intimidating presence on the ice. I'd say go for it.

The 1st might be steep for a pending UFA, but if we win the Cup its all worth it.

They arent that tough anymore anyways... Toronto seems to intimidate them (well at least int the games I've watched)

Mark Fraser took care of that prick McQuaid who doesnt seem so tough this year...

Lucic seems scared after watching Scott take care of Thornton

Chara is his usual self only going after guys he knows he can bully

Thornton took beatings from Orr and Scott already this year

MacDermid barely gets any playing time

Ference is too busy being a pylon to play tough

Bieksa is scared of the Bruins, he looked like a Sedin against them after game one. Same thing happened in last years game, he looked like he was going to get a heart attack everytime one of em touched him, pissed me off.

Tbh SJ is probably over valuing Clowe so they can get something out of him. It'll probably end up being a 2nd + prospect, with the 2nd being conditional.

I'd do Corrado + 2nd for Clowe. Exactly the type if winger we need. Just imagine a top 6 of:

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Clowe-Kesler-Burrows

Archived