Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

S.Mouse!

[Rumour] Iginla scratched from tonights game...

128 posts in this topic

Late scratch for game tonight... trade on the horizon?

Also, The Bruins farm team, the Providence Bruins, have reportedly scratched their young center Alex Khokhlachev from the lineup.

Interesting.

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=662481

read that by bob mckenzie as well - it's just boston getting prepared for Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh already got prepared for boston...

it'd be awesome if both of them fall first round LOL

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie4m

Rumors today in BOS were Jordan Caron and Matt Bartkowski were perhaps on way out. Caron in, Bartkowski scratched, Krug called up.

Bob McKenzie@TSNBobMcKenzie7m

Then BOS prospect Alex Khokhlachev a healthy scratch for Providence tonight and CGY announces Iginla a healthy scratch tonight.

It would funny if Iginla goes to boston but fails in the first round !

:o

Been in Calgary last 2 weeks, Iggy is on the front page of every paper daily. I hope there is riots here...

"The trade speculation involving Jarome Iginla appears to be increasing.

The Calgary Flames announced that Iginla will not be in the lineup when they host the Colorado Avalanche tonight on TSN at 10pm et/7pm pt.

TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie said the move does not necessarily mean that a deal is imminent or even close but the Flames may simply be protecting a trade asset. He added that Matt Bartkowski and Alex Khokhlachev could be headed to Calgary in return. Barkowski is a healthy scratch for the Bruins tonight while Khokhlachev isn't in the lineup for Boston's AHL affiliate in Providence.

McKenzie also warned that Calgary could be using the Boston offer to leverage other teams interested in Iginla.

Calgary's next game is Friday at home against the Columbus Blue Jackets.

The Flames' record-holder for goals, points, and games played has nine goals and 22 points in 31 games this season. Iginla is in the final year of a five-year deal he signed prior to the 2008-09 season worth an average annual value of $7 million."

-TSN

Ok, Flames fans..... this is hard but it's what needs to be done.

If it's Bartkowski, Khokhlachev and a 1st, it's decent value.

Look forward, not backward.

please no bruins anyone but them.rather see iggy to the kings or hawks

As much as i hate the Flames i don't want to see Boston rip them off cuz i hate Boston more. I want Boston to overpay for Iggy, come on Feaster don't be that idiot i know you are!

My initial guess once the Bruins were considered to be in the running was something along the lines of Iginla for Khokhlachev.

Would rather see him go East then to the Kings or Hawks.

If Boston gets iggy....I only wish its Boston and Pittsburgh in the east finals....man whatta a series that would be

Man i love Iggy even tho he's a flame(for now) and hoped he'd get a cup one day but if he goes to Boston...im hoping he never touches the Stanley Cup.

whatever, schneider will record a 4 straight shutout in the stanley cup finals anyway.