The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Buffalo attempting to trade Miller to Tampa Bay

Haha, shouldn't it be Tampa asking about Miller? Haha

"Hey Tampa, Please take Miller."

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No"

"Come on, he's a better guy than the papers make him out to be. And he buys coffee for you every fifth time you go to Starbucks with him"

"Okay...that's a good start."

That's what the title made me think with 'Buffalo attempting to trade".

The deadline can't come soon enough.

Originally me too.. Watching the miller saga this year, he seems very uninterested. Could be that buffalo was recognizing this and talked potential parts with gillis already but said "look we can't right now but we may be getting rid of miller by the deadline if his attitude doesn't change".

We know gillis is very high on ott and has wanted him since last trade deadline. Maybe this is why he's holding out. He's got the potential guy he wants agreed in principle but he had to wait it out and see how miller unfolds. Going as long as he has with the team of AHLers we have just doesn't make sense.. Unless he has something up his sleeve...

I could totally see him holding out and not panicking if he has something solid to hang on to. Could be they have been talking the entire time and its becoming more assuring that miller is gone and he's gonna get his man... This whole luongo saga would finally make sense lol

-he waited over a year to get David booth

-he loves ott

-we have been in dire need of centre for a while

-he passed on jussi

-passed on halpern

-claimed another team in play but waiting on another player

I dunno, the dots are there, lets see if they connect

What's Ehrhoff's cap hit? Don't really like the length of his contract.

We get him and somebody has got to go. Garrison is looking really solid and I'm not sure I want to give up Bieksa hamhuis edler or tanev going forward.

Ott and foligno would be my targets, whether we have to add to Lu, I don't know but that is what I'd really like from them.

Archived