The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Trade Deadline and Draft Day(Proposal)

Deadline:

To Florida:

Lu

Ebbett

To Van:

Matthias

Luongo's window has closed for blockbuster trade and has lost all value...so instead of buying him out...

To Det:

Ballard

To Van:

4th round pick

Draft Day:

Trade Barker,Alberts for picks

Off season: Now that canucks have got rid of lots of cap space we can spend a little on UFA's.

I agree that Lu has really low value in the market and next year will just get worse because of the cap.

I like trying to get a pick for ballard.

No to trading barker and alberts for depth under 1.5 mill.

I hope we dont get Roy.....but Ott or Dubinsky would be nice to get in the offseason or something.

There is no point trading Alberts or Barker for picks in the off'season, both are UFA and neither are a big enough name for a team to be willing to lose a pick on. We managed a 4th for Ehrhoff, we wont be getting a 7th for Alberts.

you trade Lu(top goalie) and ebbett(3rd line/depth player) for a 4th line center. Lu may have low value(according to you) but this is awful

plus Florida has Markstrom who they are content with, even though i think theres just a lot of hype and not a lot of production despite his stats.

You cant do trades that you would do in NHL 13, you have to think in the mind of Gillis, and he is not going to let Lu go for that crap. plus we dont have to buy out Lu, move Ballard and Booth and we are under the cap without moving Lu. do some research before you think buying him out is the only option.

Archived