The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game] CDC Life Simulation: Round One

BananaMash

Awards Night

fliemZy.png

The award for longest living character goes to susraiders, whose character managed to live the age of 76! A new record for the CDC life sim.

Previous Winners: Crom!

AAwPhkj.png

The award for richest character goes to Scottish⑦Canuck! His character managed to rack up a net worth of over 500,000 USD even though he lived a shorter life than most other characters.

Previous Winners: Salo'sBomb

Z2ZWlzN.png

The winner of the award for the least amount of net worth goes to Argon, who managed to not work a single day and amass a net worth of 0 USD. A new record for CDC life sim... Congratulations?

Previous Winners: Nuckin_Futz

TRJZHFk.png

This guy drew the worst possible scenario that exists in Denmark. There were some other characters that had bad times, but I'm pretty sure Hansen 36 wins as far as bad luck goes.

Previous Winners: Nuckin_Futz

Mashes Choice for Best Character: Nuckin_Futz, who didn't love Hans's homosexual exploits?Congratulations Nuckin_Futz, you get a spot reserved in the next round if you wish to participate!

Everyone who won an award has a spot reserved if they wish to participate in the next round.

Here's the final rankings for net worth, if anyone's interested:

1. ScottishCanuck: $588,500 USD

2. Salo'sBomb: $442,800 USD

3. Crom!: $182,000 USD

4. Canucklax: $166,000 USD

5. Kaz: $123,000 USD

6. Hansen 36: $51,000 USD

7. nuckin_futz: $47,000 USD

8. knoxdown: $39,000 USD

9. Tom Sestito: $25,000 USD

10. The Phaneuf Train: $22,000 USD

11. Susraiders: $19,000 USD

12. Argon: $0 USD

Rest In Peace, Valdemeer Jensen, you and your family were the bottom 1% of Denmark in it's living standards. You dealt with a difficult childhood when you were born to two drug addicts, your mother committing suicide early on and then your single father having a diabetic seizure at the local Ribe McDonalds. You left school early to make a living on your own as an orphaned metal worker, and partly because you were a retarded dwarf with excellent athletic ability. You made the most out of a horrible situation and resorted to stealing 100,000 kroners from your work, and although it was shortly stolen back from you, you survived. You dealt with drug issues and alcoholism and tried to straighten your life out, though your one love left you for. Nobody can blame you for giving in at the end of the road. You lived a sub-standard life, you lived with little honour and some dignity. You probably won't be remembered by any but me. You were survived by none and I am sorry I was unable to be with you in your final hours.

:'(

You never become the professional hockey player I intended you to be..

Archived