The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade]Iginla to Boston

Seems everyone forgot Iginla gave a list of only 4 teams he'd waive to go to, that severely limits bargaining power, as well as his pending free agency status. That being said, if the pick is conditional, that's a bad news for Calgary

I still can't get over the fact thier building sells out game after game. Why improve the product on the ice, people keep coming. Either they have more money than brains or they're simply not smart. I didn't think things could be more screwed up when Sutter was there but I'm wrong, Feaster is even worse.

And people are on Gillis' back.

Just heard on tsn, Aaron Ward says Boston sources confirm.

iginla-jarome.jpg

Looks like a conditional 1st(2013), Alex Khoklachev, Matt Bartkowski for Iginla.

FEASTER U IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More to come.

Go to sleep guys.

this trade went from somewhat of a fair deal for both sides to horrible for the flames when the "conditional" part of the first round pick surfaced.

very sad to see one of the best Canadian hockey players of our time to get traded to the most despicable organization in hockey. truly disgusting. ugh

I think it may be Feaster doing Iggy a favour ... Iggy is in the twilight of his career and he sent him to a contender. Give him a shot at winning the Cup. Kind of like what Dallas did with Morrow. Don't pee on Feaster, it was a classy act.

I agree, but for many teams who are legitimately pushing for the cup this year, Iginla is the type of player who is the "last piece to their puzzle." I really refuse to believe that this (pathetic) deal was the highest Calgary could fetch for their team captain. My god, they couldn't even get a first rounder out of it.

I still can't get over the fact thier building sells out game after game. Why improve the product on the ice, people keep coming. Either they have more money than brains or they're simply not smart. I didn't think things could be more screwed up when Sutter was there but I'm wrong, Feaster is even worse.

And people are on Gillis' back.

Archived