The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Future of the Flames

logic

Lames fans have no clue what the value of their players are.

I read a hilarious comment at Calgarpuck saying the only prospect the Canucks have thats better than Agostino (who?) are Jensen and Kassian...

Berra, Cudari, Hanowski, Agostino = to Calgary fans eyes they see a big future for those guys. lol seriously try reading what the think those players could become. :lol:

Bring up Brodie vs Tanev and they'll say Brodie is %100 the better defenceman of the two. lol

Should "have" traded him last year.

And yes, he should have. However, we were discussing the poor return he got from Pitssburgh this year. There seems to be some question as to whether he might have gotten a better return from the Bruins or someone else, had Iggy not insisted of the Pens.

Well, since Calgary looks like they will finish last or second last in the west this year, who do you think is a better choice for the Calgary flames? Drouin? Mackinnon? Jones?

Let's say flames get the #1 pick in this draft, who do you think fits best? I personally see Mackinnon being their perfect guy to build around. A future #1 center that you can bring into the line-up right away. Jones would be the second choice I think, he shows tremendous potential to become a Norris trophy type Defencemen.

Again, what do you guys think? I agree with one of the posters above, I can just see Mackinnon in a flames jersey.

Well, since Calgary looks like they will finish last or second last in the west this year, who do you think is a better choice for the Calgary flames? Drouin? Mackinnon? Jones?

Let's say flames get the #1 pick in this draft, who do you think fits best? I personally see Mackinnon being their perfect guy to build around. A future #1 center that you can bring into the line-up right away. Jones would be the second choice I think, he shows tremendous potential to become a Norris trophy type Defencemen.

Again, what do you guys think? I agree with one of the posters above, I can just see Mackinnon in a flames jersey.

Watching this fiasco I'm glad the Canucks still have their first pick and wouldn't be surprised if they [pick another first up if they trade Luongo. Gillis may end up smelling like a rose in the end after all. Look what they're competing against in their division.

Lames fans have no clue what the value of their players are.

I read a hilarious comment at Calgarpuck saying the only prospect the Canucks have thats better than Agostino (who?) are Jensen and Kassian...

Berra, Cudari, Hanowski, Agostino = to Calgary fans eyes they see a big future for those guys. lol seriously try reading what the think those players could become. :lol:

Bring up Brodie vs Tanev and they'll say Brodie is %100 the better defenceman of the two. lol

In Feaster's defense? He should of traded him last year when he was coming off a 43g 86p season and a year left on his contract but now he waits until almost trade deadline and Iggy is old and is a UFA.

Should of traded him when his value was high not at it's lowest

Archived