The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ever since Ruutu left

Merely

OP I strongly disagree. What this team needs is a strong goaltender who is capable of stealing games. Here's my proposal:

To Florida:

Bryan Allen

Alex Auld

Todd Bertuzzi

To Van:

Roberto Luongo

Lukas Krajicek

6th

Also now that Crawford is gone, we need a good coach. I say hire this Alain Vigneault guy.

And you guys might crucify me for this and I admit it sounds like a crazy idea, but put Alex Burrows with the Sedins. I see the potential for some chemistry there, at least as a temporary solution.

Get all this done, add some depth and I could easily see us competing for the Cup in say 5 years.

GIT ER DONE DN

OP I strongly disagree. What this team needs is a strong goaltender who is capable of stealing games. Here's my proposal:

To Florida:

Bryan Allen

Alex Auld

Todd Bertuzzi

To Van:

Roberto Luongo

Lukas Krajicek

6th

Also now that Crawford is gone, we need a good coach. I say hire this Alain Vigneault guy.

And you guys might crucify me for this and I admit it sounds like a crazy idea, but put Alex Burrows with the Sedins. I see the potential for some chemistry there, at least as a temporary solution.

Get all this done, add some depth and I could easily see us competing for the Cup in say 5 years.

GIT ER DONE DN

Archived