Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danjr

Luongo appreciation thread in case he gets traded at D.L.

112 posts in this topic

If Luongo plays til hes 30, and get just 30 wins per season, he will be on pace to be 3rd time on at all time gaolies win list.

If Luongo plays til hes 30, and get just 30 wins per season, he will be on pace to be 3rd time on at all time gaolies win list.

I have a crazy idea how about we what till he is traded

If that ever even happens.

Lu, thank you for acting with so much class during this process. You have helped this team/city's reputation by being so good about it all. While some media and general Canuck haters were sniffing for a 'goalie controversy', you and your pal Cory gave them nothing. So cool.You should be proud of all you've done here.

Good Luck.

posted this one of him getting 1st star in game 5 cause I just loved the reaction he got from the crowd

Whatever happens wil always be a lu fan.. forever a canuck.

Gonna miss ya luongo strombone!

In terms of his entire career, people forget about what he did in Florida. All-up, he will be remembered as a top-10 or even top-5 goalie in the history of the NHL which is remarkable. The same can't be said for some of the guys he's playing against right now like Miller, Thomas, Quick or maybe even Lundqvist. As great as all those goalies are, they probably won't be mentioned amongst the top-5 NHL greats. That really puts things into perspective - we've got a potential hall of famer on our team right now, that by itself warrants more respect than he's getting.

Cup or no cup, if Luongo does end up in the top-5 in most of those stats he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

If he's traded I'm sure he going to rejuvenate himself and take back his position as a top three net minder in the league. I wish him luck regardless.

If he's traded I'm sure he going to rejuvenate himself and take back his position as a top three net minder in the league. I wish him luck regardless.

Laurence Gilman today told the Vancouver Sun "they were in no hurry to trade either Luongo or Schneider for short term gains".

DON'T GO LU!!!!!!!!!! Lu is forever a Canuck. He won't be replaced before he retires....Too much pressure for Corey. Lu NEEDS to STAY. Won't be the same without him......

Im betting he goes no where this season! and he will be here next season

Im betting he goes no where this season! and he will be here next season

It will be a sad day when Luongo is traded -_- He has done everything possible except win a cup for us.

There is a report out of TO that talks are back on for Luo.

That was stated on the TEAM 1040 after the game.

Why TO needs Luo now is questionable but that's hockey.

Sometimes people underappreciate what is in front of them until it's gone :sadno:

No matter what happens ill always be a Luongo fan. He has done so much for this team. He has helped turned this franchise into a winner. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!