The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumor) Canucks, Leafs are back talking again

I have no problems with giving TO an edge to this trade. A strong Leafs team will balance the power a tad bit and will hopefully present some level of threat to the elites of the east.

I care more about how much we will gain from a trade. You can have win-win. It's not necessarily a zero sum game.

Leafs arn't missing the playoffs this year. Hoping they get a deal done.

People are gonna crap their pants but id be happy seeing something similar to Iginla's trade. 2 B+ prospects and either a high 2013 draft pick or 2014 first.

Don't think they are gonna give up Bozak either. They need him for their playoff run.

Cox is probably the dumbest of the dumb in a hockey media world that is full of halfwits.

Go ahead and work the Kipprusoff is a better option angle. Which part is more attractive? The .879 sv % or the "I'm not going to report" part?

lol some of these proposals are stupid. This trade is going to be more of a favour the Leafs would do that will benefit them. But I hope he goes there, gets a chance at the playoffs and I can follow them still. Never hated the Leafs hope they make it this year. The leafs have a solid forward group and good d and if they get Lu, he will help big time

Archived