Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Craig Ferguson

(Rumor) Canucks, Leafs are back talking again

169 posts in this topic

For some strange reasons Carlyle is not a fan of Gardiner, so this prop is not too far fetched.

Please NO Bozak...............soft career 3rd line centre. He should just stay with the Leafs 4ever.

I think he said the most attractive part was the contract , Read all of the article and it will answer your question

Kadri is still out there, don't be surprised to see

Lou+Raymond/Higgins/Ballard+prospect

For

Kadri+Gardner+high pick 2013

Lou is a game changer, top 5 in the league and will demand a high return by trade deadline.

Luongo, 3rd

for

Gardiner, Bozak, Reimer

Good deal?

Some people seem to think Kadri was once on the table - he wasn't. The leafs were not going to trade him. Gillis and Gillman are trying to spin things with Lu but not realizing that nobody likes the contract. Everyone knows the contract is crap. At the end of the day they should take what they can and move on. Even if they wait until next year it still isn't going to improve with the cap going down.

Some people seem to think Kadri was once on the table - he wasn't. The leafs were not going to trade him. Gillis and Gillman are trying to spin things with Lu but not realizing that nobody likes the contract. Everyone knows the contract is crap. At the end of the day they should take what they can and move on. Even if they wait until next year it still isn't going to improve with the cap going down.

Saying bozak is bozak proves nothing. Bottom like he improves this team drastically if traded here and with how the trade market is playing out I would take it

you judge players based on 8, 10 games?

Bozak is Bozak....and will always be just a Bozak, nothing more.

Luongo + Pinozotto for Biggs and Bozak

Hey Understand.

The Great Dane is right, Bozak improves this team big time, if we can get that and a future or 2 aswell (Prospect/Picks) I would accept it and move on.

you judge players based on 8, 10 games?

Bozak is Bozak....and will always be just a Bozak, nothing more.

It's time for this team to trade Luongo. Hopefully they can fill some holes on the current roster.

Gardiner, Bozak, Scrivens and a 2nd for Luongo, Connauton, Alberts and a 4th

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Schroeder-Kesler-Booth

Raymond-Bozak-Hansen

Higgins-Lapierre-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Gardiner-Tanev

Schneider

Scrivens

I'd rather let the Leafs keep their precious center depth.

Take Frattin and Franson - RFAs, affordable, cap sensible players, young with upside and add depth in the next most vital areas. Throw in the more affordable backup Scrivens.

Go out and get a better fit for 3C elsewhere - one that's under contract and not going to demand an excessive cap hit for the 3C role or wind up walking.

If the Leafs are deadset on peddling cap dumps or a rental as if it's a centerpiece, they can shop elsewhere imo.

I'd be okay with a Colborne+1st for Luongo and swing another trade for a third line centre. We'd get a big, center prospect that is close to NHL ready and I'm not a big fan of Bozak as our 3rd C

I'd be worried about Bozak coming here and becoming a dud.

He seems to have found his place on the Leafs, but could he produce on this team? I'm not so sure.

No way would I be happy about him being the center piece of a deal.

I'd be worried about Bozak coming here and becoming a dud.

He seems to have found his place on the Leafs, but could he produce on this team? I'm not so sure.

No way would I be happy about him being the center piece of a deal.

dont act like you know. Some of Torontos most respectable media like bobcat believed 100% kadri earlier was on the table. Sorry ill believe bob over you

I'd rather let the Leafs keep their precious center depth.

Take Frattin and Franson - RFAs, affordable, cap sensible players, young with upside and add depth in the next most vital areas. Throw in the more affordable backup Scrivens.

Go out and get a better fit for 3C elsewhere - one that's under contract and not going to demand an excessive cap hit for the 3C role or wind up walking.

If the Leafs are deadset on peddling cap dumps or a rental as if it's a centerpiece, they can shop elsewhere imo.