Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Anyone else think Jordan schroeder will be traded?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 Hyzer

Hyzer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

If it's for Shawn Matthias.... yes, please.

#32 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,438 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

Av's a retard

Hansen, Raymond, Kesler, Edler, and Tanev.
Young players that developed under AV's watch.

I think mentally challenged coaches are going to become all the rage.

#33 mikeburn

mikeburn

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

I doubt they would trade a center at a time when we have a couple injuries at that position. Then again.........

Yeah, "then again", cuz that's precisely what Gillis eventually ended up admitting he did just last year... His admission came in two parts, and only when trying to rationalize other developments of course, but he effectively tripped himself up really well between his post-season commentary talking about how Kesler had actually been playing injured since before the trade deadline (for part 1), and then this season when he pulled the Malholtra injured reserve story (for part 2).

If Gillis was telling the truth about Kesler playing injured since before last season's trade deadline, and Gillis was also telling the truth when he explained Malholtra was never actually "safe" to be playing since his eye injury, then he choose to trade away a viable center (Hodgson) despite knowing Canucks were running lean on non-injured centers.

#34 bossram

bossram

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

Personally i doo

similar treatment with hodgson i remember hodgson getting a streak going having 1 bad game off to the bench you goo

i can already see the reason gillis makes "to small and ineffective needed another grinder"

im positive schroeder will be traded at the deadline

No. We need to hold onto our younger players. He's coming along fine, and we need a plan for the future, when the Sedins eventually retire. AV isn't afraid of playing Schroeder because he is FAR better defensively than Hodgson ever was. It's a different situation.

He won't be traded unless its for something HUGE.
What is the deal with Mike Gillis, it always seems like he's sweating...

#35 StealthNuck

StealthNuck

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.