The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Datsyuk Breaks Coutures Ankles

No. Datsyuk brings the puck into Couture's feet so quickly it looked like Datsyuk was going to go through Couture's legs so Couture tried to kick at the puck. By that timeDatsyuk had already pulled the puck backwards.

If the people who actually paid attention to the video all think it was a great move, I don't think that makes the Detroit announcers 'homers'. Then again, most of what you say is pretty inane, so I'm not surprised.

No. Datsyuk brings the puck into Couture's feet so quickly it looked like Datsyuk was going to go through Couture's legs so Couture tried to kick at the puck. By that timeDatsyuk had already pulled the puck backwards.

If the people who actually paid attention to the video all think it was a great move, I don't think that makes the Detroit announcers 'homers'. Then again, most of what you say is pretty inane, so I'm not surprised.

I agree. Couture goes to kick at the puck and Datsyuk pulls it back and Couture loses his balance. It's good stick handling but if Couture doesn't lose his balance it's no big deal. No goal was scored. I've seen way better moves from Datsyuk.

Still say no big deal :bored:

Seriously? He loses his balance BECAUSE of the deke. If there was no deke, he wouldn't have lost his balance. Are you sure you played hockey.....?.

All the better moves you saw by Datsyuk are no big deal because the defenders simply just went the wrong way.... no big deal.

I agree. Couture goes to kick at the puck and Datsyuk pulls it back and Couture loses his balance. It's good stick handling but if Couture doesn't lose his balance it's no big deal. No goal was scored. I've seen way better moves from Datsyuk.

Still say no big deal :bored:

Archived