The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

edit: lovin this change!

Bananas

You failed to at least provide a logical replacement that would improve the situation. As far as I'm concerned AV is not perfect but doing an acceptable job. For now. Not just going to boot a guy that has cup run experience with us now out of the blue it will take more.

AV has had 2 elite forwards who have won scoring titles, a selke nominee several times and a winner in Kesler, always had pretty good defense and arguable one of the most consistant league best goalies in Luongo for the past number of years.

And 1 good run is all their is to show for it? Ya I think the coach has underperformed here. With this team we shouldnt be judge on regular season success it all boils down the what we achieve come post season

You failed to at least provide a logical replacement that would improve the situation. As far as I'm concerned AV is not perfect but doing an acceptable job. For now. Not just going to boot a guy that has cup run experience with us now out of the blue it will take more.

AV has had 2 elite forwards who have won scoring titles, a selke nominee several times and a winner in Kesler, always had pretty good defense and arguable one of the most consistant league best goalies in Luongo for the past number of years.

And 1 good run is all their is to show for it? Ya I think the coach has underperformed here. With this team we shouldnt be judge on regular season success it all boils down the what we achieve come post season

Yes I want to see AV fired, but it has gone to far into the season now to do it and have a new coach come in and implement his own system before the playoffs. Therefore AV gets this years playoffs and if they don't go all the way he should be shown the door.

Wanting AV fired when we're on a win streak is stupid because we're winning.

Wanting AV fired when we're on a losing streak is stupid because we're bandwagoners.

It's about time to give people who own this platform no respect when it comes to this debate. I'd advise my fellow CDCers who want AV gone to ignore them, and focus on people who do not own the above platform. You will just give yourself an ulcer if you don't.

Wanting AV fired when we're on a win streak is stupid because we're winning.

Wanting AV fired when we're on a losing streak is stupid because we're bandwagoners.

It's about time to give people who own this platform no respect when it comes to this debate. I'd advise my fellow CDCers who want AV gone to ignore them, and focus on people who do not own the above platform. You will just give yourself an ulcer if you don't.

I don't like AV's style of coaching. I don't like the fact that he doesn't talk to his young players on the bench during the game. I don't like how he has handled Keith Ballard (though I do like that he gave him a shot at forward).

Even if I don't like AV's style of coaching, that does not mean that he can't be a successful coach. There are many ways that a team can be successful. I don't really care which way this is as long as we get results, which is the case right now. I'd rather have a coach who coaches a style I don't like but gets results than to have a coach whose style I do like but who can't take this team anywhere.

This Bedbeats guy is a clown, knows he's wrong so all he posts is gifs.

Remove Luongo and Schneider and insert an average goalie and we have maybe 2 wins.

Agreed.

Bedbeats is a clown, know's he's wrong so all he can post is gifs.

The team is winning because of our goalies... how dense can someone be?

Take out Lu and Schneider and put in an average goalie and we have maybe 2 wins........pathetic...

This team should be able to coast in the playoffs with the division we're in.

I understand we have some injuries but even when we were almost healthy we played the exact same.

Are you expecting them to turn the switch on like last year in the playoffs? :lol:

Hopefully this thread is saved for the playoffs when AV gets outcoached once again.

And Tiger Singh, that was not AV's tactics.... Sedins are known to draw up their own plays.....

Archived