The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

edit: lovin this change!

Bananas

Nah. Ive already, AD NAUSEUM gone thru all of this.

Thankfully theres a mega buttload of statistical data...and general facts to go by.

You all grasp for straws and it is comical.

You deserve the silly.

Kinda funny you getting all butthurt over it.

Until then, or before this thread is locked, ill enjoy the team winning. And you can carry on whining about your imagined biases and wholly superfluous bashing. In fact as i enjoy the winning go forth and look for another team. Obviously you find it hard to enjoy yourself when the evil AV is behind the bench.

tumblr_lz5za3zPxR1qbghg6o1_500.gif

I figured I'll post this during a win streak so that nobody can accuse me of being a bandwagoner who "shuts up" until the Canucks are losing. Why? Because I'm right.

Let's set the first, and incredibly obvious thing straight right off the bat:

We've won 6 games in a row because of Schneider, and a few great plays by defensemen here and there (lolHamhuis)

Now we can take a look at how, apart from goaltending, absolutely nothing has changed since our losing streak. Good job AV, you somehow got Schneider playing like a 6x4 wall of bricks.

There's still no scoring (besides empty netters), there's still no powerplay, and there is still stupid line-up choices.

Schroeder still gets benched half way through a game even though that line carried our diminutive offense for several consecutive games. That is the last line that needs a shake-up right now!

Do I really have much else to add? No. It's all been said. All I'm adding this time is that AV is still doing a horrible job, and yet again his ass is being carried by a hot goaltender while AV's team sits on one-goal leads. This will NEVER win a Stanley Cup. Ever.

Fire AV.

There is more required to JumpStart this team, not just AV...

We have some vital injuries and we really don't have a legitimate second or this line..

Reasond are slumping is due to pressure they get on during evry game.. Opposition knows this and they play extremely well when that line is on... When Kessler was back, for that short stretch, the twins were flourishing...

Even with kes back, were still missing a few key players and what we have on rooster will not cut it. Just look at the rooster the penguins are sporting... and now take all the key players from second and third line... Will they have as much succes as they do right now? Oh and look at all the line beefing they going through..

With all that being said, it will not be AV's fault for not making it past first round, and this thread should be added to the other million AV rants. And what about Gillis and his ability and his dealmaking???

Were going on two years since our special teams have been sucking and about the same time we haven't had legit second and third line

centers...

It's a big surprise were third in standings right now...

Ha ha another trolling fire AV thread. How original.......

Yes, Schnieder has stolen a few games for us but Luongo has done the same thing while he has been on this team numerous times. Furthermore, when Luongo was on top of his game no one blamed AV. Just clueless people making silly threads.

Thanks for another troll thread. :picard::sick::emot-parrot:

There is more required to JumpStart this team, not just AV...

We have some vital injuries and we really don't have a legitimate second or this line..

Reasond are slumping is due to pressure they get on during evry game.. Opposition knows this and they play extremely well when that line is on... When Kessler was back, for that short stretch, the twins were flourishing...

Even with kes back, were still missing a few key players and what we have on rooster will not cut it. Just look at the rooster the penguins are sporting... and now take all the key players from second and third line... Will they have as much succes as they do right now? Oh and look at all the line beefing they going through..

With all that being said, it will not be AV's fault for not making it past first round, and this thread should be added to the other million AV rants. And what about Gillis and his ability and his dealmaking???

Were going on two years since our special teams have been sucking and about the same time we haven't had legit second and third line

centers...

It's a big surprise were third in standings right now...

Archived