The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver vs. Edmonton, 3-30-13, Rexall Place

Ryan Murray

Glad I didn't watch this game... Was out at show and just checked my cell to see the score... Hat trick Taylor Hall on the first period of the game...

Pathetic and this team really, really, REALLY needs a change... Cause they will not win any cups with this lineup and coaching staff...

well at least they're getting physical but that period was awful. don't know why they're all fumbling and stumbling all of a sudden. hopefully they'll settle down. if they aren't gonna win, then stop the bleeding and get physical. i don't want this team to just lay down and die

I feel bad for cory! The coach has zero trust in this guy! Yes he let in 2 goals in 2 shots but isnt e suppose to shake this off? By AV pulling him he has just confirmed how much he favorites Lou, and how much of a useless coach he is.

I love the canucks, unfortuantly, they will only go as far as schneider takes them in the playoffs.

I feel bad for cory! The coach has zero trust in this guy! Yes he let in 2 goals in 2 shots but isnt e suppose to shake this off? By AV pulling him he has just confirmed how much he favorites Lou, and how much of a useless coach he is.

I love the canucks, unfortuantly, they will only go as far as schneider takes them in the playoffs.

Archived