Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

GDT- Vancouver vs. Edmonton, 3-30-13, Rexall Place

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1137 replies to this topic

#1111 RU SERIOUS

RU SERIOUS

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

Well, pathetic effort (for lack of a better word)

Anyone who thought we are a contender just got a wake up call. This isn't just one game, this is the same game we have been playing all year.

Thank you for being an honest Vancouverite - with those comments, rather than burying your head in the sand or in the rain clods! Well said!

#1112 Hockey Fever

Hockey Fever

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts

At least Louie didn't give up, i wish i could say the same about the rest of the team . :picard:

756ac80c-8542-42cd-b771-2d57edda5a59.jpg

NHL Wikipedia : Operates Major Ice Hockey League known for predetermining Stanley Cup winners and rampant corrupt officiating

"I would love for (the Canucks) to win the Stanley Cup because that would put to bed all the talk about 1994", he says facetiously".
Nathan Lafayette on hitting the post in game seven of the Stanley Cup.

#1113 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,969 posts

Rick Ball makes me want to puke.

So annoying.

#1114 nhlrefsuck

nhlrefsuck

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Rick Ball and Hrudy are curses for this team
Posted Image<---------- Thanks -VintageCanuck-

Sig too big. Please pick one of the two images. Thanks hv88

#1115 Hyzer

Hyzer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

We made Dubnyk look like an allstar

#1116 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts

If only gillis had the balls to trade...

*Only if Gillis is stupid enough to make a significant trade

zackass.png

#1117 lolwut?

lolwut?

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

You fail to realize the point.

Why are you whining now? Why weren't you whining about how crappy we were playing in 2010-2011? Because you're upset were losing 4-0 to the Oilers, so you're looking for something and someone to blame to take out your frustration.

This has been Canucks hockey for like 4 years. Deal with it. People have off-nights, it's natural.

Talk to me when playoffs start, and tell me we're still playing like crap.

Right, im whining. Lol like I said you think whatever you wish.. come back and tell me how great this team is doing when kesler gets back since you beleive thats all that is wrong with this team, a player being out.
Yeesh.

And fyi, ive wanted AV gone for years now.. not just whining cuz of this game. Also noted in several threads that I was jot high on the recent "winning streak" that so many around here made out to be an example.of great canucks hockey.. puhhleeze.

#1118 Raspberries

Raspberries

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,769 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

I miss the lockout.

#1119 jovocop55

jovocop55

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,238 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

this team can't score and d looked horrible.. please get alberts off the ice..

#1120 RU SERIOUS

RU SERIOUS

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

50 bucks says A.V will come on saying the loss is due to this years compressed schedule - or some crap like that! Just wait...... I love his excuses - so original they fool M.G.

Edited by RU SERIOUS, 30 March 2013 - 09:33 PM.

#1121 Gman

Gman

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

No he's proven it with his blame AV at all costs attitude, you're an idiot if you believe that just like you're an idiot if you believe he has been perfect.

You're doing the exact same thing you are accusing him of with your protect AV at all costs attitude.
Posted Image

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart." - H.L. Mencken

"When you understand why you don't believe in other people's gods, you will understand why I don't believe in yours."- Albert Einstein

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs." - Unknown

"Atheism is a non-prophet organization" - Unknown

#1122 fwybwed

fwybwed

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hamhuis to is a waste of D money

#1123 lolwut?

lolwut?

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

No he's proven it with his blame AV at all costs attitude, you're an idiot if you believe that just like you're an idiot if you believe he has been perfect.

Holy man u mad? Quit acting like a child throwing around insults.. i guess you dont realize how immature it makes you sound? Grow up

#1124 Hockey Fever

Hockey Fever

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Well that's one way to stop a winning streak in embarrassing fashion! :picard:

NHL Wikipedia : Operates Major Ice Hockey League known for predetermining Stanley Cup winners and rampant corrupt officiating

"I would love for (the Canucks) to win the Stanley Cup because that would put to bed all the talk about 1994", he says facetiously".

#1125 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,635 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

I agree Alberts played well for a few games but he's been brutal the last couple games I'd like to see Barker back in he's not much of an improvement but anything to get them going after tonights loss.

credit to canuckforever00 for the sig :)

RIP Luc Bourdon

#1126 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,635 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

You're doing the exact same thing you are accusing him of with your protect AV at all costs attitude.

Except I've never said that he's with the team like it or not til the end of the year and I have maintained if we don't go deep in the playoffs then I'd pull the trigger on a new coach.

RIP Luc Bourdon

#1127 RU SERIOUS

RU SERIOUS

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

I agree Alberts played well for a few games but he's been brutal the last couple games I'd like to see Barker back in he's not much of an improvement but anything to get them going after tonights loss.

Rumor has it Alberts is house shopping in Abbotsford! Wonder why???

#1128 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,635 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

Holy man u mad? Quit acting like a child throwing around insults.. i guess you dont realize how immature it makes you sound? Grow up

No I'm sick of fickle fans here who blame blame blame yet offer nothing of substance.

RIP Luc Bourdon

#1129 Avicii

Avicii

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,363 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

Trying to act mature and the good guy, yet you throw out one of the most annoying line on the internet. Think before calling others mature.

Also, waiting for the response of something like "haha u mad 2"

Edited by Django, 30 March 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Posted Image

#1130 fagin

fagin

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Remind you of the cup series with Boston,it really hasn't changed.

#1131 domyours

domyours

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Team Canucks, laziness is your middle name.

#1132 Pouria

Pouria

Canucks Second-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

We made Dubnyk look like an allstar

We would be able to make Cloutier a Vezina winner with the way our offense has been going. Gillis needs to do a major trade because he really changed our team for the worst after our SCF run. We got rid of Ehrhoff, Salo, Hodgson, Rome, Torres, Samuelsson etc. and we replaced them with crap. Those players had more of an impact one way or another compared to the players we replaced them with.

We need to clean house and get rid of useless players like Pinizzotto, Booth, Ebbett, Weise, Alberts, Barker and the underutilized Ballard. We just have way too many mediocre players on the team and people wonder why our team has played bad. We have been lucky that Tanev, Raymond and Hansen have stepped up this season, otherwise we would probably be in the same spot as the Flames in the standing.

Posted Image

#1133 Dr. Hockey

Dr. Hockey

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Thank you for being an honest Vancouverite - with those comments, rather than burying your head in the sand or in the rain clods! Well said!

Yeah I agree with you both. There are a few ALARMING things about this team that should have people worried.
Forwards: an easy group to play against. A lot of sweethearts.
Defense: this is a head scratcher for me. The top 6-7 guys seem really good, yet are playing very poorly. Granted we don't have a true stud defence man.
Goalies: both are hot and cold and making the best if the situation!
Overall the team is missing a real strong identity, that is dangerous.

#1134 lolwut?

lolwut?

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

Trying to act mature and the good guy, yet you throw out one of the most annoying line on the internet. Think before calling others mature.

Also, waiting for the response of something like "haha u mad 2"

Dont nees to try cuz I dont go around calling people idiots for no reason, nevermind people I dont even know.. but go ahead and defend this guy.. makes you look even less intelligent.

#1135 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,764 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

As opposed to someone who blames the coach for everything yet gives him zero credit, sorry don't take a moron like you seriously.

Yes we played some bad games but we pulled through and won the only difference between myself and you is I don't cry about the coach every night.

Your first sentence shows that you don't have a clue who I am or what I say about AV. I have never blamed AV completely for anything. Unlike you - who seems to think it is 100% NOT anything to do with AV or his coaching when the team plays like crap - I actually understand that nothing is ever that black and white......so who is the true moron? That would be you for thinking a coach is responsible for all success but not for any failure.

It apparently makes you feel better painting me as a blind hater of AV but in reality I think it is time for a change because his coaching strategies no longer work and he can't seem to get the team to actually play smart, motivated hockey.

The Canucks have played maybe 4 or 5 good team games this season.....and the reason they have not played more is usually that they are not motivated to play a full 60 minutes. Av bears as much if not more responsibility for this than anyone else. That is his JOB.

#1136 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,058 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

Good thing I stopped watching after the second, waste of time

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1137 Hockey Fever

Hockey Fever

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

Too bad Walking Dead isn't on tonight. :(

Actually it was , you just watched it! :lol:

#1138 canuck73_3

canuck73_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,635 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

Your first sentence shows that you don't have a clue who I am or what I say about AV. I have never blamed AV completely for anything. Unlike you - who seems to think it is 100% NOT anything to do with AV or his coaching when the team plays like crap - I actually understand that nothing is ever that black and white......so who is the true moron? That would be you for thinking a coach is responsible for all success but not for any failure.

It apparently makes you feel better painting me as a blind hater of AV but in reality I think it is time for a change because his coaching strategies no longer work and he can't seem to get the team to actually play smart, motivated hockey.

The Canucks have played maybe 4 or 5 good team games this season.....and the reason they have not played more is usually that they are not motivated to play a full 60 minutes. Av bears as much if not more responsibility for this than anyone else. That is his JOB.

All we've heard from you is fire AV fire AV fire Av it's getting tiresome you play the I know more about the game than you card ad nauseum. You make claims of him losing the room he doesn't inject heart blah blah blah you're not in the room or on the bench during the game so to say he's lost the room is a 50/50 guess of you being right and we may never know.

I've watched hockey my whole life I know what I'm talking about the only difference between you and me is I don't throw out redundant guesses about the coaching staff.

I know you like to feel like some NHL genious with your guesses and projections but spare me you've been nothing but a whiner regarding AV for ages. I know this is a message board but spare us the he`s lost the room crap...

I've said many times now AV has earned the right to finish this season he's proven enough. If we don't have a deep playoff run then I agree look for a replacement I`m sure Gillis believes that too. All we know is right now AV is the best choice available for the reminder of the season.

And I hate to break it to you but I don't think AV is 100% not responsible it's a TEAM game the TEAM loses not Luongo, not AV, not the Sedins, not Alberts. Surely for someone with such knowledge would know teams lose team games...

RIP Luc Bourdon

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.