The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tor/Van......NJ/Van

To Toronto. Louongo. To Van. Bozack and 1st

Next.

To NJ. Tor 1st,Booth,Van 3rd To Van. Clarkson, Hedberg + cond 1st if Clarkson doesn't sign.

Sedin. Sedin. Kassian

Burrows. Kessler. Clarkson

Raymond. Bozac/Schroeder. Hansen

Higgins. Lapierre. Wiese/Pinizzoto

Edler. Bieksa

Hamhius. Garrison

Ballard. Tanev

Grit and skill throughout whole lineup. Addresses depth at centre and toughness concerns for Canucks.

Leafs get their veteran playoff goaltender at reduced asking price (player and pick minus prospect).

Although NJ gives up a stud, they receive two good picks and Booth who I think needs a change of scenery and could actually be a good fit in NJ.

If it would help these trades go, I would be willing to change the 1ST IN THE LUONGO deal to a second round pick but add Scrivens as it would give us another tradeable asset once Lack was ready. If this was the case, remove Hedberg and change the picks to 2 from Torontoand 2nd from Van + Booth.

Next.

To NJ. Tor 1st,Booth,Van 3rd To Van. Clarkson, Hedberg + cond 1st if Clarkson doesn't sign.

Sedin. Sedin. Kassian

Edler. Bieksa

Hamhius. Garrison

Ballard. Tanev

Grit and skill throughout whole lineup. Addresses depth at centre and toughness concerns for Canucks.

Leafs get their veteran playoff goaltender at reduced asking price (player and pick minus prospect).

Although NJ gives up a stud, they receive two good picks and Booth who I think needs a change of scenery and could actually be a good fit in NJ.

If it would help these trades go, I would be willing to change the 1ST IN THE LUONGO deal to a second round pick but add Scrivens as it would give us another tradeable asset once Lack was ready. If this was the case, remove Hedberg and change the picks to 2 from Torontoand 2nd from Van + Booth.

Next.

Sedin. Sedin. Kassian

Edler. Bieksa

Hamhius. Garrison

Ballard. Tanev

Archived