The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 7.0

Can luongo get Gardiner if you sweeten it up?

Luongo Kconn

For

Gardiner 2nd

Edler 2nd

For

Couturier 1st

Picks conditional on Philly making the playoffs.

Then trade our first and mediocre prospect for clowe

This is ridiculous. A 3rd line centre isn't going to save us. We can't even get a point shot through. Shake it up big with some fair hockey trades.

Leafs would be the only logical trade partner for the deadline. PHI would have to sort out what they would do with Bryzgalov in the offseason to consider Luo, TBL are 14th in the east. Wouldn't want to start winning games and lose a high pick in a deep draft. Florida is going for the 1st overall pick and won't acquire Luo this deadline.

It's either Luo to TOR at the deadline or one of those 4 in the offseason

Flyers and Lightning have way more of the pieces we would need in a trade.

I've heard Laughton's name tossed around in other rumors. Maybe Laughton and a 1st?

I'm not sure if the Flyers wanna part with Couturier.

I know, that's what kinda sucks about Philly. Your not getting Schenn or Couts. It would have to be a better hockey deal to part with them.

I'm beginning to think we need a bigger shake up. I'd dangle edler out there right now. See if you can get a hefty package for him. Then throw luongo and Kconn at Toronto for Gardiner.

Get the kings ransom for edler and replace him with luongo package. He will be a great defenseman for years to come but right now we need to roll the dice on some bold moves.

St Louis just lost Halak, are a point up on Edmonton and Columbus, and even with JBo have only 38 million in cap committed next year.

Elliott's numbers last year were an aberation and his playoff performances have been below average.

Both Halak and Elliott have struggled this year, and both have only a year left on their contracts.

Luo Connauton

Sobotka Cole Elliott

St Louis just lost Halak, are a point up on Edmonton and Columbus, and even with JBo have only 38 million in cap committed next year.

Elliott's numbers last year were an aberation and his playoff performances have been below average.

Both Halak and Elliott have struggled this year, and both have only a year left on their contracts.

Luo Connauton

Sobotka Cole Elliott

Archived