The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 7.0

LOL, Nonis wants Luongo so so badly, I mean Reimer and Scrivens are doing great but he is still slobbering all over the Luongo stick...only thing is Nonis wants him for free. I mean the contract is of no consequence to the leafs because they are the wealthiest team in the league and have no big, long term contracts.

Nonis, you so funny, we know you want an all star goalie, but they are not free, so just pony up.

Why not take picks and prospects from TO right now? I can see Nonis overpaying for Luongo going into these plays provided he doesn't have to give up anything significant on the current roster. The current Leafs team with Luongo in net could actually do some damage and maybe win a round. I get it the Canucks want something that helps them this season but if the deal is there from TO that has draft picks and or prospects on it just do it already!

Why not take picks and prospects from TO right now? I can see Nonis overpaying for Luongo going into these plays provided he doesn't have to give up anything significant on the current roster. The current Leafs team with Luongo in net could actually do some damage and maybe win a round. I get it the Canucks want something that helps them this season but if the deal is there from TO that has draft picks and or prospects on it just do it already!

Archived