The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 7.0

Since Luongo was on the bench, this argument is irrelevant. And if the team is to blame then Luongo or Schneider wouldn't have mattered, therefore, why the praise for Schneider, but most of all, why such hate for an athlete that has turned this franchise around?

No one is hating on Lu, you toothless knuckle dragger. Falling back on everyone hating Lu for no reason is the weakest argument ever.

You're taking a page out of KotES's book. Wanting failure and expecting failure are two different things, but you're doing both.

So now that the GM situation in Edmonton has been changed; Does this put Edmonton back in the mix for Lou? I was listening to the press conference, introducing MacTavish as the new GM. He stated that bold moves were in order. Acquiring Lou would definatately qualify as bold and instantly puts them in the playoffs. Could this be a realistic scenario?

So now that the GM situation in Edmonton has been changed; Does this put Edmonton back in the mix for Lou? I was listening to the press conference, introducing MacTavish as the new GM. He stated that bold moves were in order. Acquiring Lou would definatately qualify as bold and instantly puts them in the playoffs. Could this be a realistic scenario?

Archived