The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 7.0

That would be gangster if he said "I'm gonna go win Vancouver a f%*+in cup." Then dropped the mic and walked off stage.

Beauty press conference. Real honest. Much respect for doing that and clearing absolutely everything up. Anyone who tries to spin those honest words should just shut your mouth now because that was as candid as it gets.

Especially since he just stated he was and has never been approached to waive his ntc, funny how people on the site blamed him for not being gone, he himself said he could have conducted himself differently which would have basically force a trade

his body language seemed to indicate quite a bit up there.

i hope he is able to refocus and help out the team down the stretch. it was interesting to hear him speak to what many people who aren't named mike gillis have said about the difficulties surrounding his contract.

maybe we can buy out his contract for a million if he wants to be traded and play that badly? I dont know what the rules are for a contact buy-out though? But everyone seems to think buying him out cost soo much...ummm like what 1 buck on a ticket for the next 5 years?

Archived