Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbones13

Ostracise the Haters

20 posts in this topic

I have a new policy, Anyone born and raised in BC who's a Canuck hater and trashes The Canucks, I'm cutting them all off, they're ???? traitors. I have cousins who are from here and they Oiler fans. They can go to hell, I hope I never see them again. Delete all Canuck haters off facebook. Don't speak or associate with any of them! We're gonna make them all social outcasts, frack EM ALL. This crap can't be tolerated no more! and it's no joke!

LOL I hope you're joking. You're really gonna cut off your friends and family over a game? Pretty sad. Besides I find it fun having friends who are fans of different teams, it's fun to chirp back and forth.

Yeah, that's the spirit. Glad I'm getting to some people.

It's not fun, it's hurtful. And no yolo. Please don't say that ???? word on my thread. I'm a Christian.

LOL I hope you're joking. You're really gonna cut off your friends and family over a game? Pretty sad. Besides I find it fun having friends who are fans of different teams, it's fun to chirp back and forth.

It's not fun, it's hurtful. And no yolo. Please don't say that ???? word on my thread. I'm a Christian.

You`re that guy that gets made fun of because they say stupid stuff.

Random useless thread. One of my friends is a Calgary fan so it is fun I get to chirp him all the time like someone above mentioned.

I've never fully understood why some people from BC choose to be fans of other teams for no apparent reason. But whatever.

You're deleting them off Facebook?

This guy means business.

I have a new policy, Anyone born and raised in BC who's a Canuck hater and trashes The Canucks, I'm cutting them all off, they're ???? traitors. I have cousins who are from here and they Oiler fans. They can go to hell, I hope I never see them again. Delete all Canuck haters off facebook. Don't speak or associate with any of them! We're gonna make them all social outcasts, frack EM ALL. This crap can't be tolerated no more! and it's no joke!

Yeah, don't tolerate the opinions of others.Good thinking, Adolf.

Leave your parents' basement and you'll find thousands of British Columbians -- many born and raised here -- who are fans of teams other than the canucks. Gee, some even hate the canucks. Wow!!! How dare they have their own mind!!!